[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduation Shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: creps.png (560 KB, 1010x389) Image search: [Google]
creps.png
560 KB, 1010x389
Sup /fa/

/uk/ reporting in here. I have a choice of these two Louboutins for graduation, which one do you guys prefer? I need to know which one looks better with a black suit

thx
>>
>>11504029
why would you even consider the ones on the right
>>
>>11504048
he's retarded
>>
>>11504029

LOL
>>
>>11504048
If im paying £~550 for shoes might as well stand out, i thought.

I dont know why but i do like the spikes on the right
>>
File: 1466268283834.png (650 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1466268283834.png
650 KB, 2560x1440
>>11504056

Dude fuck the spikes, do you think they will get the bitches wet? WAKE UP!
>>
>>11504056
If you want to be stand out, be well-dressed. Try wearing well-fitted, properly matching clothing and you'll be miles above the rest. Ten years from now you won't be saying "what a great graduation, I'm so glad that I wore those stupid fucking shoes instead of normal dress shoes".
>>
>>11504063

Shit, thanks bruhs, I can see no one likes spikes. I'll probably pick the ones on the right up tomorrow then.

Does anyone have experience with Loubs? Im going to go half size down
>>
>>11504029
Get the spikes
>>
File: 1467193837913.png (13 KB, 530x491) Image search: [Google]
1467193837913.png
13 KB, 530x491
>>11504085

Gas the Kikes?
>>
>>11504029
nobody is going to notice or care if you wear the left, it looks like any other dress shoe and nobody looks at dress shoes unless you're above the age of 30, especially at graduation

I don't like the right but the left would be a waste of money
>>
>>11504161
they have a distinct red sole which can be seen when walking
>>
>>11504199
that's true, I forgot about the red bottoms, those are noticeable and a good amount of younger people are aware of the status of them due to rappers talking about them

I still don't think they'd be as noticeable as say gucci shoes
>>
>>11504029
dont get either
obvi dont get right and right the toe box is too long. looks like that one girl that is good looking but has the long nose that just ruins everything. and that style toe box will be out of style in a few months. the quality of loubs is not even good since they can afford to make it shit due to rappers giving them a fake reputation. if i were you i would go with some jm westons. imo best dress show you can buy and amazing customer service. fantastic quality. if you want to stand out i would suggest venitan slippers(not v versital) or loafers with no socks but thats about as far as i would go. and again. a well fitted suit(look at tom ford) will make the biggest diference
>>
>>11504029
/fa/ doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about when it comes to formal dress.
If you've got a black suit, just keep it simple and wear some oxford shoes. Don't be that twat who takes it too far. If you wear those spiked shoes, you may as well wear a fedora too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.