[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kek approved hairloss cures.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 675677777.jpg (173 KB, 672x704) Image search: [Google]
675677777.jpg
173 KB, 672x704
Share your experiences.
>>
overdosing on biotin helped my hair grow back 3 or so inches in 2 months, but my hair loss problem is tied more towards trich than any age/genetic thing.
My dad and I share those Rogaine products and boy, are they a godsend.
How's your diet, OP?
>>
>>11503993

Not great, inconsistent dinners. A fair amount of snacking. Not much exercise also. I don't completely pig out on junk though.

But I take 1 biotin a day, a bit of pumpkin seed oil/saw palmetto a day. And have just started Propecia and Nizoral. I have Minoxidil but haven't used yet as I am apprehensive about having to apply it daily for the rest of my life.

I have essentially receded a bit and the temples. Hair on top seems fine, perhaps a bit thinner than a few years ago. I am 23.
>>
>>11503993

What kind of Biotin were you taking? I got the 10,000 mcg daily tab. I saw some guy on 4chan was buying dog Biotin and took ridiculously high amounts. Did you get any acne from overdosing on Biotin? Any sides?
>>
>>11503993

How much Rogaine do you use and for how long?
>>
>>11504033
Too much biotin like halts hair growth- My dad used to take about that much before noticing his hair stopped growing as fast.

I take about 2 or 3 a day of this stuff.
https://www.amazon.com/Freeda-Biotin-2-5mg-100-Tabs/dp/B00338AZXI
For sides, my hands and nails improved (nails stopped chipping so easily, skin became smoother) but on my face my skin dried up. That was good for my T-zone (I've got combo), but bad for the rest of my face.

>>11504041
The amount prescribed for me- My dad's used Rogaine for about a year now, I've started on it a few months ago. For him this is his go-to, because his hairline stopped receeding so much.

>>11504027
That's a good start- haven't tried topical application of Minoxidil; I thought there were small amounts of it in Rogaine?
Exercise is always good anon; it'll help with those inconsistent dinners. I eat a bunch of strictly iron and Vitamin D rich foods to help with my thinning hair.
>>
>>11504033
10,000 mcg is fine. Typically the recommended dose is 5,000-15,000 mcg.
>>
>>11504136

TY Desu, yeah Rogaine is the same as Minoxidil. Just in liquid form not foam.

Do you use the Rogaine daily?

>>11504136
>Too much biotin like halts hair growth- My dad used to take about that much before noticing his hair stopped growing as fast.

I shall look into this also, I didn't know it could have this effect.

>>11504136
>Exercise is always good anon; it'll help with those inconsistent dinners. I eat a bunch of strictly iron and Vitamin D rich foods to help with my thinning hair.

Good advice also, I have been looking for different Vitamins that are good hair nutrients.
>>
i have good thick hair but my hairline is horrible and I have a huge forehead. is surgery my only chance of fixing my hairline?
>>
>>11504166

If you are the hair type where your hair only recedes at the front, definitely get a hair transplant. It will be an easy fix and will make you look so much better.

Also, get the individual hair placement operation, not the whole skin graft shit.
>>
>>11504166

Depending on your situation, Rogaine/Propecia/Nizoral might work though.
>>
Just use fucking finasteride and add rogaine if you want.

Don't bother with anything that doesn't involve using fin, it won't help.
>>
>>11504176
How much does this cost?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.