[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clean Face Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160711_162034.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_162034.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Any tips for keeping your face clean? What do you do? What are your struggles?

I'm putting lemon juice on a daily basis on my face. After that I usually put some powder on my face that was recommended. And in the morning and evening I use a cream against oily skin and acne, but I still have all these fucking pimples. What do? Not sure if the pic is good enough. (Yeah yeah I know, goota shave and get a better haircut)
>>
Wash your face and exfoliate regularly. Wash your pillowcase and clothes regularly. Use la roche possay effaclar twice daily. That should be all you need. If shit doesnt clear up with in a month or 6 weeks you probably got some hormonal shit and need to see a dermatologist
>>
When all else fails you must accept our lord and saviour A C C U T A N E into your life.
>>
>>11503575

Get a Dermaroller bro.
>>
>>11503575
have any before pictures of you?
>>
My tips:
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
File: a.jpg (67 KB, 327x347) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
67 KB, 327x347
>>11504044
>>
>>11503802
What size should I get? they're like 3 euro on ebay including postage and packaging so I might as well try it out.
>>
>>11504285

I got this guide when I searched:

"Sun damaged or aging skin: 1.0 to 1,5 mm. Uneven pigmentation or acne spots: 0.5 mm to 1.0 mm (not to be used on moles!). Scars: All scar treatment requires a dermaroller with 1.5 mm needles and benefit greatly from our single needle instrument to locally crush the scar tissue deeper and with a greater prick density."

I bought a 0.75mm one for my hairline.

Also check out some of these before and after photos if you are interested

http://www.dermarollershop.com/blog/derma-roller-before-and-after-pictures/

And before using it look up some guides on Youtube.
>>
>>11504319
cool thanks
>>
>>11503575
>oil-free cleanser
>oil-free moisturizer
>if you wear makeup then oil-free primer
>exercise and good diet
>green tea and basil treatment
>stop with the powder boi

I like your hair
>>
>>11503575
Also use a fucking foundation, please
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.