[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You figure out what youre going to be dressed in the next day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1136x1514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1136x1514
You figure out what youre going to be dressed in the next day

you wake up after a perfect nights sleep, eat an amazing breakfast and dress in the most perfect outfit

you go out, and see these two standing right out your door

>what do
>>
horrible thread op
purge yourself from the earth
>>
theyre too far below my eye level for me to notice them.
I just walk by.
>>
>>11499886

Shout "FUCK THE BLM MOVEMENT", and then run desu.
>>
>>11499970
This but instead of running il throat punch both of them and scream in their fucking heads and then walk away
>>
>>11499886
manlet
>>
Are they supposed to be intimidating or something?
>>
>>11499886
good thing the picture got their perspective right, when will manlets learn?
>>
Yell "Rape" ?
>>
I would shot "Get the hell out, you damn hypebeasts"
>>
>>11502774

*shout
>>
Asspizza
>>
Greet the guy and punch the nigger. And kick his ass back to savannah.
>>
"Hey guys, can I help you with anything?"
>>
>>11499886

tip my head as a greeting and continue my business
>>
>>11502968
wtf happened to this board? i dont remember it being so racist
>>
ass pizza actually looked decent when he wasnt so fat
>>
>>11503052
it's just summerfags, 4chan is god awful at the moment
>>
>"How's the drawing on shirts going, boys?"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.