[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it impossible to find a replica of ozweegos? I'd appreciate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So is it impossible to find a replica of ozweegos?
I'd appreciate it to find a used pair too, i saw a few on grailed but they werent the colorway i wanted.
So any websites that make reps of these or have them in stocK?
>>
taobao/aliexpress have the cream/pink colorway
>>
Bruh dont cop they look terrible
>>
Anyone you are trying to impress with these is instantly going to know they are fake
Stick to your yeezys or some shit
>>
Nike Monarch II's are a good alternative
>>
>>11499402
no. Not trying to impress anyone, i just really like them.
No one in my school knows what raf simons is, a few people know what yeezys are
>>
>>11499416
Then why are you going to buy cheaply made shoes with garbage materials and shonky all over the place stitching that are going to look like shit compared to the originals
I mean the originals are adidas so they arent superb, but if I'm buying a pair of shoes for myself, I'm not going to PE impressed by the fact I copped out for a pair of flimsy, plastic shoes because I wasn't determined enough to save for the real thing
>>
>>11499450
i dont know.
>>
>>11499453
I mean to me it's like, say you wanted to get into a top university but instead you half ass your school work because you are lazy as shit and can only get into some other shitty no name one, but then you delude yourself into thinking that you were happy with that option all along
buying real thing is always better imo
>>
>>11499450
>air of shoes for mys
because some of us like the colorway/silhoutte/design and too broke to get the real thing?
>>
>>11499479
the design is lifted off 90s runners, why not buy that?
>>
man don't cop fakes you're a shit head
>>
>>11499351
What size do you need? I almost never wear mine so I am thinking about selling them.
>>
>>11500983
i'd be interested if theyre 9-10
>>
>>11500983
11-11.5?
>>
>>11499351
They LITERALLY come on aliexpress every week or couple weeks after they get deleted.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gift-Dolls/32688349383.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.TGk9jx&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_405_404_407_10033_406_10032_10040_9917,searchweb201603_8&btsid=44ec60cf-f127-4db3-a17d-6e4f90d9b0b9

you must have down syndrome.
Taobao has a lot of fakes, you can find whatever fucking shoe you want if you know how to use an agent.
>>
>>11499450
>>11499466
Or maybe you're fucking retarded and can't understand that this specific colourway ia no longer in production and maybe second hand pairs in the guy's shoe size aren't available?

Is that so fucking hard to grasp?
But nooo. IRS much better to pretend that you are all done rich kids that can almost contact RAF and ask him to personally make a hand crafted ozweego for you.
Dumbasses.
>>
>>11501856
I have a pair of US 9,5s - barely worn, what is your best offer?
>>
>>11503253
where r u located?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.