[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you >don't go outside >don't interact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5
>you
>don't go outside
>don't interact with people
>socially retarded
>spends tons of money on clothes

??????????
Explain this
>>
>clothing is purely for showing and impressing other people
>you're not allowed to enjoy something for yourself

Fuck off back to whatever shitty board you came from
>>
But it is....
>>
whole board ran a train on your mom
explain this
>>
>>11499038
Look how mad you are haha
There's just no point in dressing nice for mom and people on the internet it's actually pathetic. Maybe spend your money on better things
>>
>>11499116
i dont believe you understood what he said
he meant to imply that clothing isnt just for other people
r u just salty because nobody replied to your normie fit on waywt
>>
>>11499029
>you
>don't go outside
>don't interact with people
>socially retarded
>spends tons of money on buying an appartment

????????
Explain this
>>
>>11499153
>not posting fit
>>
>>11499158
>has a house
>goes out every weekend
>has gf
>has so many friends
>college educated
>dresses better than you
>>
>>11499156
Haha that tactic won't work on me
>posts a good fit
>you shit on it because you're mad and desperately want to be in control
>I don't actually care because you're a pathetic basement dweller arguing their objectively bad habits on the internet
Still not giving you the satisfaction
>>
I dont go out but spent over 800 dollars on cologne this year
>>
>>11499182
good 1 famo u told everyone
>>
>>11499188
Yes but why
>>
>>11499178
>has all those things
>competes with outcast kids on the internet to feel superior

????
Explain this
>>
>>11499029
this whole board feels like high school all over again but not even the current highschool where people generally dont give a shit about each other but more like 90s hs with the cool kids. expect those who got bullied come here and become emotional over clothes and trying to bring down others its actually fucking funny to see
>>
>>11499196

Someone whos fit got shit on in a WAYWT thread detected
>>
>>11499194
I just don't see the point like you could do so much more and be more satisfied. It's not competing so much as it is just baffling. Just buy videogames or anime or food don't pretend to be interesting
>>
>>11499200
The hilarious thing about this is that I have a fit posted on WAYWT at this very moment and it has zero negative criticism.
I guess you know good fashion when you actually go outside and see what's socially acceptable instead of trying to dress like a samurai ninja whatever
>>
>>11499200
i dont post to waywt i just come here for shits and giggles
>>
>>11499209
Show fit
>>
>>11499202
but I'm in college, should I not be interested in what I'm wearing because others have more/better friends?

Not following the logic t b h
>>
>>11499194
lmao fcking destroyed
>>
>>11499202
You seem to have wandered off from the autism containment board /r9k/.
>>
>>11499209
>actually go outside and see what's socially acceptable

yeah man another thing i never understood. maybe i live in a shithole but if people actually went out with some of the shit i see here they would be bullied to death.
>>
>>11499213
Haha you are so desperate this is sad
>y-yea??? well post fit.. I bet I dress better than you f-fag
I can guarantee that you don't

Alternatively:
>thinking you can somehow prove that I'm not fashionable will somehow make you better than me in any way
That coping mechanism sure has carried you huh
>>
>>11499217
Adjust your life so you can have better more fulfilling friends then it's not hard
>>
>>11499226
damn you got all of that from "show fit", say something about me now anon please
>>
>>11499226
>supposed well adjusted well dressed person
>afraid of being judged by his fit on an online image board

Kek, go back to /r/malefashionadvice
>>
>>11499178
>has so many friends
jesus everything about you is just cringe
stop posting already
>>
>>11499233
Not afraid, logical.
Like just the fact that you're trying this hard is all the proof I need that this is a shallow attempt at control and I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
Stay mad
>>
>>11499226
>blah blah blah
still no fit
>>
>>11499240
Until you post a fit after proclaiming you dress better than me, what you say is irrelevant

>>>/malefashionadvice/
>>
>>11499234
Are you upset that someone is pointing out your flawed and failed behavior?
Do you ever feel a chill in your spine knowing that you could have done so much more with your life and your finances instead of spending money on clothes that no one will see or care about?
Are you using clothing as a coping mechanism for your shattered self confidence?
>>
>>11499240
he says show fit and you post a paragraph
yeh I can really tell who is trying really hard
>>
>>11499248
What I say is very relevant and you know it.
You're just trying to derail instead of facing yourself like an adult
>>
stop. this is my life.

i basically have 0 social life,every other day i take out all my clothes, try them on with different shoes try to make a fit, prance around my mirrors, keep them back and go to sleep sad
>>
>>11499254
>forming a sentence structure is tryhard
Also this wasn't an insult this is probably the first time they were told they were trying hard at anything
>>
File: 1.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>11499250
>>
>>11499153
you're obviously not secure if you have to make a thread trying to provoke people.

But keep telling yourself you are, I could care less
>>
>>11499254
why would he need to show a fit anon? you should care about the opinion itself, not the guy who says it. maybe hes miserable but that doesnt mean he isnt right in this aspect
>>
>>11499259
Nah I made this for
- shits and giggles
- thought provoking perspective
And at least the former is true you have been invaluably entertaining
>>
File: lphqjYS.jpg (253 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
lphqjYS.jpg
253 KB, 1944x2592
Alright whatever. I'll post a fit. I know you'll all shit on it because of what I said in this thread though. You're all pathetic.
>>
>>11499270
>not me
When are you going to grow up and stop dodging everyone who criticizes you?
>they must be bad because they're pointing out flaws
>mommy said I was perfect so I must be
>>
>>11499270
>different butthurt anon baiting

this board is fucking hilarious
>>
>>11499270
Lmao
>>
>>11499281
>>11499270
samefagging
>>
yo this thread is so good lmao all this butthurt
>>
>>11499256
famo this hit me in the feels
>>
>>11499029

poor people should use their energy towards making money
>>
>>11499270
Learn how to iron your clothes, what the fuck you child.
>>
I'm beta testing iOS 10
>>
>I like clothes
>I don't have to explain shit
>>
>>11499029
op get the fuck out my board
watch this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2fgquYTCg
>>
>>11499182
>all Old Navy wardrobe
>struggling to piece a decent fit together
>>
>>11499202
If they're not interested in anime or video games then it obviously wouldn't be more satisfying for them to do that instead of buying clothes, something they are interested in. I don't see how them having a certain hobby as opposed to having a different one means they're trying to be interesting
>>
I like to have nice clothes for those occasions when I do go out and interact with people.
>>
speak for yourself op
>>
It is just a hobby. Autistic people generally have retarded hobbies.
>>
>>11499270
Youre not posting a fit? Lol Ok we'll post it for youuu
>>
>>11499029
>what is IG flexing
get on my level, mayhaps?
>>
>>11499182
Lmao what is this. Not giving you satisfaction? Stop being so fucking insecure and post the damn fit you said you posted it in the waywt already whats stopping you now huh?
>>
>>11499213
Maybe hes afraid hes going to get screencapped and made into a meme
>>
>>11499270
>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>no clear muscle mass at all
>chubster
>puffy looking nipples, not clearly gyno but definitely some excess estrogen
>soft feminine facial features
I bet doctors wouldn't be able to identify your gender if they had to take a look at your blood sample.
It's okay though, if you want to meet up I've got a 10 inch black cock ready for your boy pussy.
>>
>>11500205
>trying this hard
>>
>>11499888
The entire point of having nice clothes is to leave a positive first impression for potential networking.
Using it to masturbate to yourself on the internet is a fucked up hobby
>>
>>11500311
You must be blind if you have to try hard to notice clearly visible things.
>>
[PET]
>>
>>11499178
SOMANYFRIENDS
>>
>>11499153
Your logic is flawed faggot, if you're so secure about your own life and fits why are you insecure of what people on the internet say about it, regardless of what they may truly think
>>
>>11499651
How?>>11499750
>>
>>11499178
cringe
>>
>>11500682
>n-no you're the insecure one
I am better looking, more educated, more intelligent and more wealthy than you and nothing you say on the internet will change that.
Maybe if you weren't so busy uselessly buying expensive clothes you have no business buying maybe you'd make something of yourself instead of finding excuse after excuse as to why you choose to remain a waste of space
>>
>>11500694
look it up m8 iOS 10 Beta Test
>>
>>11500835
>has been responding to people in this thread for over 8 hours
>claims to have a good life

kek
>>
>>11500910
My life is great it's fun ruining you while you stumble to come up with interesting responses is hilarious and pathetic.
To think, this thread started with a simple question and tons of people told on themselves and took it as an attack. The epitome of comedy gold
>>
>>11500835
you're a loser, I wonder who would win in a fight between you two

I got my only $5 down on a bet saying you're the regular rich boy pussy
>>
also, he's half right tho- clothing is probably (depending on who you are) half for impressing and showing off

anyway I would easily take all of your money off your person irl tho
>>
File: tumblr_nvcl51rUgT1u6osaao5_1280.jpg (481 KB, 797x1063) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvcl51rUgT1u6osaao5_1280.jpg
481 KB, 797x1063
>>11500205
you would actually fuck him?
jesus you're pathetic
>>
>>11500555
ROASTED
(noice digits bruh)
>>
>>11500922
You have no proof so im just going to assume that im better off than you right now.
>>
Dam op you're a bitter loser
No normal adjusted person tries to bully people on online forums, but i guess you have to soften the pain of not having anything going on in your life
>>
>>11501316
That's fine!
So long as you realize that I at the very least have my life together enough to the point where I'm not a helpless shut-in who buys expensive clothes to cope with how worthless my life is I'm pretty solid
>>
>>11501330
Bully? I simply asked a question and people took it as an attack because "don't you criticize me!! I'm perfect!! I don't have bad autistic habits!"
>>
>>11501302
>ROASTED
>this is in no way the definition of a roast
>"please someone talk bad about OP their sense of reality makes me uncomfortable"
Keep it coming children
>>
>>11500929
How much of a child are you let's be honest with ourselves
>"I bet you couldn't fight!"
>the average fa browser is a skinny fat
>irrationally turning to violence when faced with criticism
I'm starting to see a pattern here this board is hilarious I'm having a blast
>>
Just fucking go outside /fa/
Read books about socializing
Work on yourselves
Learn and grow
It's not hard desu senpai
>>
>>11501428
> I'm not a helpless shut-in
>Has literally been responding to messages in this thread for over 12 hours

Lol ok

Stop feeding the troll guys
>>
>>11501489
Yo bro... here's a cool concept for you.. "cell phones". Ever heard of them? They're real neat. Can hook up to the internet and everything
>>
>>11501492
I'm not trying to be sarcastic here you probably legitimately haven't heard of this being poor. I'm just being understanding
>>
>>11499029
No need to be rude m8
>>
File: BzYoxzz.jpg (530 KB, 1200x360) Image search: [Google]
BzYoxzz.jpg
530 KB, 1200x360
>>11499029
possible mental disorder and....consumerism. :)
>>
i like clothes. U seem like u have ur life together. Everyone is similar and different. We all do different things for similar reasons and similar things for different reasons. You're most likely just trying to get responses but if u ever need anyone to Kik hmu lilgucci gothprince
>>
>>11499029

I dress better so I have bigger chance to find a /fa/ gf
>>
>>11501428
Nope when i mean im better off i mean that my life is way more stable than yours. In 9/10 areas. Maybe even 10/10 but ill give you one to account for error
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.