[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I obtain this style?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 622x1297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 622x1297
How do I obtain this style?
>>
File: 150Join.png (4 KB, 150x45) Image search: [Google]
150Join.png
4 KB, 150x45
>>11499005
Just become a derivative moron with no personality. Contrived demarco-chic will howl to you from the depths of your local Goodwill. Answer its call.
>>
Something about this fit makes me really angry. I just can't quite tell what it is.
>>
>>11499005
You look like you don't care
But you really do care really badly
In other words you look like shit and you get no benefits of not caring about how you look either
Just give up my mans
>>
>>11499005
Smoke a pack of viceroy a day.
>>
>>11499336
is it because the man is ugly
or because he is unkempt
or his poor posture
or the unpleasant expression on his face
the way he holds the water bottle like an ape
the odd proportions of his lackluster body
perhaps the cardboard hobo shoes
or the fact that he actually drinks aquafina
his pasty pale skin with hints of rosecea
ears the size of texas
the eerie lesbian vibe
or that his aquafina cap has been opened, but the bottle is still completely full of aquafina
>>
>>11499377
Could also be that he's bow legged, you could add that in
>>
>>11499336
I hate him as well, don't know why. Probably the combo of the hair/glasses.
>>
>>11499005
its not minimalist enough, needs to be all black with acne and cps
>>
File: 1465641087366.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465641087366.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
w2c gun?
>>
>>11499377
>that his aquafina cap has been opened, but the bottle is still completely full of aquafina
fuck. kek.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.