[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright you smarmy janitor fuck, let's try this one more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4240317-family.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
4240317-family.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Alright you smarmy janitor fuck, let's try this one more time. I am looking for clothes manufactured in "first world" countries including the United States. I want clothes that are manufactured by people who work in first world conditions.

I was thinking about buying some RM Williams chelsea boots, but someone said they were mostly manufactured in Asia and then finished in Australia, so I would like to know if this is true. Otherwise I am specifically looking for jeans and oxford shirts or cotton basics.

Anything manufactured in a "first world" country is welcome though. Thanks.

Before the last thread got deleted someone mentioned Hiut Denim Co. I'm about to check that out now.
>>
I'm also looking for a website that sells outdoorsy kind of clothes on sale for limited times. I believe you need to join the site to order or something, and it is not huckberry.com, although it is similar. I remember a while ago they had commuter cargos going for a good price.
>>
i'm sure all US army clothes are made in the US. look for non-sweatshop clothes and you should find national made clothing.
>>
just get a time machine mate, go back a few decades and bobs your sister
>>
>>11490123
Every piece of clothing that you own was made in a third world country. On the rare chance that you find a something made in a first world country, which would probably be from a costume shop for a theater act, it's probably shit and you would vomit on sight. Stop trying to piss off the janitor.
>>
>>11490162
Pissing off janitors is a 4chan passtime
>>
Ashish
Grace Wales Bonner
Nasir Mazhar
Telfar

Some excellent black-run clothing lines with garments produced in the US and the UK!
>>
>>11490168
You didn't have to tell me. I could tell by the names, except for Grace Wales Bonner. That sounds pretty weird.
>>
>>11490162
made to order clothing is obviously locally made... expensive though
>>
Trump hat is made on USA
>>
Rogue Territory.

Enjoy paying $700 for jeans.
>>
>>11490123
china
>>
>>11490161
why would you want a machine that bobs your sister?
>>
Raleigh Denim makes superb jeans
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.