[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
copped this vest in a millitary surplus for 5$. Full nomex. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
copped this vest in a millitary surplus for 5$. Full nomex. How good did i do?

Cop thread
>>
ew what's wrong with your ear
>>
>>11480351
TRIED TO PUT MY PENIS IN. IT DIDNT FIT :(
>>
File: harold.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
harold.png
2 MB, 1065x902
you did good son, you did good.
>>
>>11480402
No wonder, your earhole is gigantic, comparatively
>>
>>11480290
what size are your ears at?
>>
>>11480975
42mm
>>
>>11480969
It does not fit IN.
>>
>>11480290
Can you even recover from having your ears this fucked? Also do you plan on getting a job someday?
>>
>>11481414
of course you can its a simple trip to the doctor to have your ears fixed. and yes i have and i had many jobs. Do YOU have a job home boy? Do you even unvirgin?
>>
>>11481531
Yeah and I know for a fact that my company doesn't employ fuckboys. When you have to deal to important customers, you cannot look HIV positive
Also it's funny that would bring virginity up, insecure much?
>>
>>11481537
im insecure about the fact that you are a faggot.

you mad jelly because i had more women than the numbers of years you will live.
>>
>>11481585
Yeah sure buddy, whatever makes you feel better ;)
Why are you THAT buttblasted though, all I said is that you can't get job that doesn't involve burgers with these ears, take it as an advice, it's my gift to you, from a successful person to a bum
>>
>>11481599
Well in fact you are wrong. I can understand your point of view but this is far from my situation. No Harm bro im not even butthurt.
>>
>>11480290
Very good job anon
>>
>>11481609
Meh ok. Still, that looks way too big to be /fa/, African tribes aren't effay. If you NEED to have an anus in your ear, I'd recommend having it smaller
>>
>>11481618
>>
>>11481648
That wasn't edgy at all. Back to >>>/b/ with those epic macros
>>
>>11480290
OP pls be my bf
Stretch this pucci bigger than yr ears
>>
>>11481659
love you /b/ro
>>
>>11481150
Nice man keep them lobes healthy. currently sitting at 32mm.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.