[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expensive footwear and blisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 35
Why are expensive Gucci and other brand sneakers so god damn shitty?

I walked with my Gucci sneakers yesterday and my feet are all in blisters. I walked only about 7 kilometers.

Meanwhile, 4x cheaper Tommy Hilfiger or Nike sneakers allow me to walk 30 kilometers on foot with no issues.

The same thing with boots. I have some 800 EUR designer boots (forgot the obscure brand) and while they look sick, they are absolutely a pain to walk in. On the other hand, 7x cheaper North Face boots are the comfiest footwear I have ever worn.

Pic very much related, this shit fucked up my foot yesterday.
>>
>>11479640

>he owns gucci sneakers

lmao why do you post in this board you tasteless arab?
>>
>>11479654
>lmao why do you post in this board you tasteless arab?

Shut the fuck up, poorfag. Hot bitches appreciate brands. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you know virgin boy.

I own CPs as well, by the way. So I can still be in your nerd club.

Also, stick to the topic. You didn't even give any input on this issue.
>>
>>11479640
probably because mass market brands have huge budgets for R&D that designer labels don't have, leading to more comfy shoes.
>>
>>11479670
That is what I think as well. So why the hell would a sane person buy designer shit, when regular shit performs even BETTER?

Apart from bragging.

I bought all of that shit because I wanted quality and brand presence, but instead I got built quality and brand without the most important thing - comfort.
>>
sorry, no poor fags here
i only wear 1k+ shoes, marinated in the designer's piss
>>
>>11479685
For the design obviously.

Designers are focused on using or creating interesting, high quality textiles in different ways, not strictly making the most comfortable or longest lasting product.
>>
>>11479659
If you wear clothes to impress girls you are not actually interested in fashion. Leave this board for a pick up artist forum where you would be more comfortable. Stop pretending to have depth.
>>
>>11479708
>If you wear clothes to impress girls you are not actually interested in fashion.
I can be interested in fashion and wanting to look appealing to girls at the same time.

But yes, I'm not a total fashion fag that is willing to wear clown shoes, because it's "deep".
>>
>>11479712
And you're homophobic. Stop kidding yourself. You'll be happier if you just start dressing like a normal straight guy. You clearly aren't happy now.
>>
>>11479659
>hot bitches appreciate brands
Your shoes might even match her hijab, guaranteed pussy for you ahmed
>>
>>11479654
this desu

I want Mohammed shits to leave my board
>>
>>11479719
>And you're homophobic.

Not really, I don't fear gays.

>You'll be happier if you just start dressing like a normal straight guy.
I already do dress like a normal straight guy. Common Projects and Gucci shoes aren't anything much out of the ordinary.

I would never wear Raf or Rick.
>>
>>11479719

I don't think he is homophobic. Even the gays will admit there is a thing known as a "fashion fag," and it is embarrassing. Anyone who looks "fashion" looks like an idiot. True fashion is supposed to be effortless, even if it's weird. A bunch of labels isn't weird, just pathetic.
>>
>>11479728
>implying I'm not Norwegian.
>>
>>11479739
>implying thats not exactly the same as Mohammedan
>>
>>11479659
i have shoes from balenciaga, buscemi, bottega veneta (x2) and lv and I can tell you straight up that is he is correct, you're a tasteless, wannabe nouveau riche (probably more middle class desu) faggot if you shop at gucci, probably either arab or indian
>>
>>11479808
I'm 100% white you dolt.

When fit white boys are blinged out, it is a whole different level.

Mohammad can try to buy all the same stuff I have, but he will always be brown.

In Gucci, LV ads there are white people generally. Because white is best.
>>
I love how /pol/ is leaking on to the other boards

MAGA

what's up mohummad maybe some LV might float your boat lol
>>
>>11479814
>balenciaga, buscemi, bottega veneta (x2) and lv

>you're a tasteless

Implying you are not.

>wannabe nouveau riche

I'm literally nouveu riche in my country, literally, I compared my salary to the plebs. Mine is like 8x higher.

I'm also WHITE, TALL and FIT.

Be jelly somewhere else.
>>
>>11479833
im not jelly at all, ask literally anyone whether gucci is gross nigger-tier ghetto trash and they will tell you yes, then ask them if balenciaga, BV and buscemi are and they'll tell you you're autistic

aside from maybe ur mom lmao

>I'm literally nouveu riche
not something to be proud of

>I'm also WHITE, TALL and FIT.
probably ugly tho
>>
>>11479814
>balenciaga, buscemi, bottega veneta, lv

this has got to be bait
>>
>>11479837
>not something to be proud of
So going from lower class and becoming a young rich person is nothing to be proud of? Top kek.

>probably ugly tho
Keep coping, I have a hot face lol.

>im not jelly at all, ask literally anyone whether gucci is gross nigger-tier ghetto trash and they will tell you yes, then ask them if balenciaga, BV and buscemi are and they'll tell you you're autistic

And now I'll tell you what reality is. Those are gaudy pieces of shit and you can't say they are particularly better looking that Gucci or any other top tier brands.

Secondly, girls and world doesn't give a fuck what balenciaga is and don't recognize these brands. Why the fuck would I buy them? To brag on /fa/? I don't need confirmation from no lifer asian virgins and manlets. When bitches see the Gucci pattern or red/green stripes they are instantly told "yeah bitch, I'm no pleb".

Thats what women care about and I would really not give two shits about impressing you or other losers here. I saw /fa/ meetup, you arel iterally a bunch of autistic pussies dressed like goths in clown shoes.
>>
>>11479848
>Secondly, girls and world doesn't give a fuck what balenciaga is and don't recognize these brands. Why the fuck would I buy them? To brag on /fa/? I don't need confirmation from no lifer asian virgins and manlets. When bitches see the Gucci pattern or red/green stripes they are instantly told "yeah bitch, I'm no pleb".

thats where ur wrong tho lmao, gucci pulls niggers, arabs, and poor people, because they don't know better. they just thing "uh duh duh gucci = money duhhhh" with no taste

anyone with taste will see that disgusting gaudy green/red webbing and vomit, try and pick up an upper class girl while wearing that shit, I dare you
>>
>>11479848
>masculinity ad hominiem
>fashion not as an aesthetic self indulgence
>i dont care about you guys thats why im asking for self affirmation from /fa/ and getting really buttmad when somebody calls me out of being a bourgeois twat
post ur face if ur ugly all your points are void
>>
>>11479848
see
>>11479708
>>
>>11479640
>gucci sneakers
shit skin detected.
>>
>>11479814
>balenciaga, buscemi, bottega veneta (x2) and lv
you sound like a tacky asian international student. kys.
>>
>>11479863
Taste is relative

The stripe is not that gaudy and if you wear LV you can't say they have more "tasteful designs".

Secondly, Gucci is money, that is the whole point.

Thirdly, there are no arabs or niggers where I live (white country) and normal people like Gucci and LV.

No girl will ever see my gucci sneakers and think
>"omg, he has 400 EUR to spend on sneakers when average salary is 1000 EUR, what a loser. He is tall, fit and hot, so obviously compensating with expensive sneakers. I definitely wouldn't want to know a guy who can casually afford 400 EUR sneakers, he probably isn't stable in his life at all!!"

Keep coping.

> try and pick up an upper class girl while wearing that shit, I dare you

I already have done that lol.

You are also somehow implying these are all the sneakers I have. LoL, I have dozens. If I feel like wearing Gucci, I wear Gucci, if I feel like wearing YSL, I do that. Or CP, or LV, or Kris Van Assche, or Dsquared.

Also...TASTE IS RELATIVE

There is no way you can mathematically quantify what constitutes a tasteful sneaker design vs not tasteful.

>>11479882
You missed the part where I said I'm fully white.
>>
>>11479899
>Dsquared2
>Kris Van Assche

IT ONLY GETS WORSE

>Also...TASTE IS RELATIVE
no. it's not. there are people with taste, and people without taste. you have no taste.
>>
>>11479899
This is so embarrassing your taste is so shit god straight dudes suck so much
>>
>>11479899
>Taste is relative
No... It's really not...

>The stripe is not that gaudy and if you wear LV you can't say they have more "tasteful designs".
LOL you're an idiot, my LV shoes are loafers and you can't even tell that they're LV because I'm not a tasteless autist like yourself

>Secondly, Gucci is money, that is the whole point.
No, Gucci is overpriced shitty designs that poor people think are nice because they're expensive. If I took a $5 white cotton tee printed the Gucci monogram on it, you're exactly the type of fucking retard who would pay $400 for it

>Thirdly, there are no arabs or niggers where I live (white country) and normal people like Gucci and LV.
Normal people like LV, not Gucci. I have an LV backpack, it's tasteful in Damier Graphite. You wear gross green/red (is it xmas over there?????) shoes LMAO

>I already have done that lol.
No you haven't.

>If I feel like wearing Gucci, I wear Gucci, if I feel like wearing YSL, I do that. Or CP, or LV, or Kris Van Assche, or Dsquared.
You should never ever feel like wearing Gucci you spastic that's the whole point. God I fucking hate poor people like you so much, whether you make decent money or not you still have that fucking disgusting poor person mindset and it makes me want to vomit, anyone who thinks that anything from Gucci in the last 10 years is good is literally either blind or actually mentally retarded.
>>
I've decided this entire thread is bait and that OP is some poor person somewhere who would probably suck homeless people's toes just to smell a pair of actual leather sneakers
>>
>>11479921
>No... It's really not...

Yeah, it really is. It is your subjective opinion vs subjective opinion of other people and collective communities. If you want to prove me wrong, quantify taste now.

>LOL you're an idiot, my LV shoes are loafers and you can't even tell that they're LV because I'm not a tasteless autist like yourself
>Wearing loafers

Loafers look like shit. No elegance or smooth lines whatsoever.

>Autist

I thought you said I'm more of a nigger? Autistism and ghetto rich are two opposites. Make up your mind. I'm not wearing fedoras here.

>No, Gucci is overpriced shitty designs that poor people think are nice because they're expensive.
Same can be said for LV or any other "expensive" brand. Literally. All of them are expensive.

>Normal people like LV, not Gucci. I have an LV backpack, it's tasteful in Damier Graphite.
Yeah, damier graphite is pretty much same design type that Gucci has over their designs, such as on full black sneakers without the stripe.

>You wear gross green/red (is it xmas over there?????) shoes LMAO

The line is small and tasteful.

You claim your LV is tasteful, I claim my Gucci is tasteful. You cannot quantify an opinion, so you should have said "I THINK it is tasteful" or "It looks tasteful to me". If you claim taste as fact, you are uneducated.

>No you haven't.

So you think I'd have reasons to lie on an anonymous image board? it is not like I have to built up a persona. Face it, you are asian, and coping hard as fuck right now. That LV backpack won't get you laid if you are weak and manlet looking. More make you look like a fag.

>Designer backpack

Seriously, what the fuck. Now THAT is autism.
>>
>>11479640
You're a fucking moron for buying disgusting Arab tier brands
>>
>>11479921

>You should never ever feel like wearing Gucci you spastic that's the whole point.

Opinion

>God I fucking hate poor people like you so much, whether you make decent money or not you still have that fucking disgusting poor person mindset and it makes me want to vomit, anyone who thinks that anything from Gucci in the last 10 years is good is literally either blind or actually mentally retarded.

Cool, opinion man. Half of the world disagrees, but I guess anonymous manlet asian on 4chan in smarter.
>>
>>11479971
ur probably the dumbest person ive ever seen on the entire internet lmfaooo

legit how do people become this stupid

look at every post in this thread calling u a dumbass tard, they're right

ur a fucking idiot lmao
>>
>>11479739
Kek reminds me of
>Argentina is white
>>
File: aiaiaiaia.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aiaiaiaia.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>11479848
>I am a rich white tall hot man and I spend my time in 4chan
ok, champ
>>
>>11479975
>You're a fucking moron for buying disgusting Arab tier brands

Hot bitches disagree, keep rocking those clown shoes man. I bet some artsy asian girl will appreciate.

Also, don't be so salty.
>>
>>11479899
>I definitely wouldn't want to know a guy who can casually afford extremely ugly 400 EUR sneakers
ftfy famm
>>
Also, nice way of going off topic. Notice how you guys aren't addressing the real question in topic. Why are expensive shoes uncomfortable?

>I am a rich white tall hot man and I spend my time in 4chan

Spending an hour a month =/= spending life. Nice black and white coping mechanism.

>>11479978

>let me call him names, surely that will prove me right and I will conveniently avoid making any actual points to disprove his opinion. I'm so mad right now

top kek buddy, more salt :D
>>
>>11479987
>I definitely wouldn't want to know a guy who can casually afford extremely ugly 400 EUR sneakers

>ugly

Cool opinion man. I guess people who say they look nice have WRONG opinion, because matters such as taste can be objectively correct and out of all places exactly /fa/ is the right board to form the CORRECT opinion on taste.
>>
>>11479971
>Yeah, it really is. It is your subjective opinion vs subjective opinion of other people and collective communities. If you want to prove me wrong, quantify taste now.
lol..

>Loafers look like shit. No elegance or smooth lines whatsoever.
yeah haha I guess the entire world is wrong, ur right, they look like shit, thats why they're one of the most successful styles ever :^^^)

>I thought you said I'm more of a nigger? Autistism and ghetto rich are two opposites. Make up your mind. I'm not wearing fedoras here.
you're autistic because you think wearing trash like Gucci will get you laid. you're ghetto trash because you like Gucci in the first place, they're not mutually exclusive

>Same can be said for LV or any other "expensive" brand. Literally. All of them are expensive.
that's not what I said you illiterate spastic, LV and most other luxury brands are nice because their designs are nice, the only people who like Gucci are tasteless poor people who think it's nice because price = nice, which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>Yeah, damier graphite is pretty much same design type that Gucci has over their designs, such as on full black sneakers without the stripe.
Uh no, Damier (especially graphite) is elegant and subtle, not like either the GG monogram (unless it's the ebony version, which is acceptable) or especially that fucking GROSS red/green stripe

>The line is small and tasteful.
this is what people who wear gucci actually believe. hahahahahahahaha

>That LV backpack won't get you laid if you are weak and manlet looking. More make you look like a fag.
I'm not even asian, I'm white, and my bag doesn't get me laid, my surname does

>Seriously, what the fuck. Now THAT is autism.
Poor person confirmed. Either everything you own is expensive, or none of it is. I dropped $2900 on a backpack because it's nothing to me. Family money keeps me fresh.

You will NEVER be one of us
>>
Look at you freaks. All you do is sit on the computer and get mad when I spam your shitty imageboard. If I ever met one of you in real life I would beat the fuck out of you just to teach you a lesson about how you are wasting your already pathetic life. I get so much pussy. I'm having a threesome in the shower right now on my waterproof laptop which I made myself. Me and my boys at school caught some kid with a 4chan lunchbox, we beat the fuck out of him with our huge muscles. I then smashed the lunchbox and pissed on the ashes. I was doing him a favor, he was wasting his life, he will thank me one day. You are all such ugly nerds. I once fucked a girl so hard she died. None of you losers will never accomplish anything like this because you are at home everyday playing video games and fapping. Oh and in case you faggots didn't know, my dad is a FBI commander and my mum is a CIA commander. They let me get away with anything so don't bother trying to report me. My dad even said that if I behave well he will shut down 4chan for me on my next birthday
>>
File: 1464414802099.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464414802099.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>11479999
checked
>>
>>11479995
that design is zara-tier
I'd cringe if I ever saw anyone wearing those irl
>>
>>11480007
this this this this
>>
>>11479991
>my time
>life

>I am a rich white tall handsome man with good taste and spend my time in 4chan
>I also can't read
>>
>>11479659
>>11479814
hello fellow owners of expenisive things, i myself also own numerous expensive things that most people cant afford, on top of that i am also extremley attractive and intelligent.
that would be all for today, speak to you soon.

t. tells lies online to impress anonymous shitposters
>>
File: so-true_o_123066.jpg (35 KB, 315x477) Image search: [Google]
so-true_o_123066.jpg
35 KB, 315x477
Bunch of retards
>my mommy says I'm very trendy in my big boy man shoes and a nice lady will want to go out with me
>>
>>11479998
>I can't actually refute this argument
>let me just post "lol..." that will surely show how stupid he is

>yeah haha I guess the entire world is wrong, ur right, they look like shit,

My opinion is they are not elegant and look like shit. Where I live, nobody wears them. Right now I live in Eastern Europe. Successful style - opinion

>you're autistic because you think wearing trash like Gucci will get you laid. you're ghetto trash because you like Gucci in the first place, they're not mutually exclusive

But it actually gets me laid. Well, not the Gucci shoes of course. My body and looks get me laid, shoes are just a touch.

>that's not what I said you illiterate spastic,
Again, calling names. Your opinion gets stronger. Also, nice salt.

>LV and most other luxury brands are nice
>nice
Quantify "nice".

>the only people who like Gucci are tasteless poor people who think it's nice because price = nice, which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
The pieces from Gucci that I own I find nice.
Again. OPINION

>this is what people who wear gucci actually believe. hahahahahahahaha

I also don't identify as a man who wears Gucci, those are just a few shoes from my collection. I own a variety of different brands and wear whatever I feel like wearing.

>Uh no, Damier is elegant and subtle, not like either the GG monogram
Damier graphic is the same style that GG subtle black monogram pattern. If anything, the squares stick out more and shout even more that "I HAVE MONEY, LOOK, THE GREY SQUARES, MONEY!"

>I'm not even asian, I'm white, and my bag doesn't get me laid, my surname does

So you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth and brag of that as achievement. Top keks

>Poor person confirmed. Either everything you own is expensive, or none of it is.
Warren Buffett would disagree and he knows more than some kid pussy on /fa/ with no experience
You also just proved you buy clothes because of PRICE. So you pretty much called yourself a pleb idiot
>>
>>11480030
you truly do sound like a tall white successful rich handsome man with good taste, spending your time writing elaborate replies to anonyomous people in 4chan
>>
>>11480007
>I'd cringe if I ever saw anyone wearing those irl

But you are an ugly, weak looking nobody that douchebags like me don't care about. If I wore "nice" clothes according to you I would be no better off than you hating me. You won't ever influence my life, because you are a nobody. Your opinion does not matter. The people around me like what I wear.

>Poor person confirmed. Either everything you own is expensive, or none of it is. I dropped $2900 on a backpack because it's nothing to me. Family money keeps me fresh.

Again. Pay attention to what he says:
>Either everything you own is expensive, or none of it is.
First of all, I earned all of my money myself. You just got rich parents, which is Ovarian lottery. You shouldn't be bragging about this really.
Secondly, you shouted at how it is stupid to buy items of high price just because they are expensive, but you just stated you bought items just because of price, just because they are expensive.

You sure sound confused, kiddo.

That 3k backpack won't make you any more masculine or attractive. I can sense from the way you type angrily that you have compensation issues and problems with how you look.
>>
>>11480018
I believe him, because I don't lie and I don't have a reason to lie on an anonymous board. It is not like lying will increase how people perceive me, because this is an anonymous place.

Also, stay on original topic please.
>>
I'll try and answer the question hoping this isn't bait. It's probably the last of the shoe, some higher end brands (not all) have sleeker lasts which the shoes is built on--this is why people find CP Achilles narrow/long. You might be and are very likely to be picking shoes where the last isn't right for your foot. Best bet is to try on instore or at stockists before buying luxury shoes and have a walk around.
>>
>>11480013
Yeah, surprise, surprise, but tall, rich and handsome people visit 4chan, too. It is not a secret club. I have been on 4chan since 2006. So that is 10 years, newfag.

>>11480007
Great opinion, deep artistic type guy, but you didn't even answer the original question.
>>
>>11480047
same dude also what exactly is uncomfortable about the shoe(s)? Might give me an idea what the problem is.
>>
>>11480036
I never said I have "good" taste because that would be a stupid claim to make. "Good" and "taste" both are relative and are not quantifiable. I wear whatever I find nice at the moment.

I asked about why expensive footwear is not comfortable.
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (57 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
57 KB, 450x296
>>11480050
>Yeah, surprise, surprise, but tall, rich and handsome people visit 4chan, too. It is not a secret club. I have been on 4chan since 2006. So that is 10 years, newfag.
>>
Actually.

Since /fa/ is apparently the epitome of taste and fashion (because /fa/ said so), I'll bite:

What are the expensive TASTEFUL brands that one should own to be FASHIONABLE and TASTEFUL?

Also, write down reasons for each brand and their design choice that supports the idea that said brand is "tasteful" not "tasteless".

Thank you
>>
Dude are you fucking kidding me some guy offered you advice and all you're doing is arguing and biting others bait.
>>
>>11479640
hello arabo
>>
>>11479921
I agree with you on every point you made except that the new Gucci satin jackets look pretty good if you got the right face and frame.
>>
>>11479659
>Shut the fuck up, poorfag. Hot bitches appreciate brands.
>Also, stick to the topic.

Shut the fuck up, women don't give a fuck about your brands, they also never have a fuck about you lol
>>
unless one of these posers posts a photo, we can assume they are 12 years old

these shoes are terrible, they aren't even expensive. $280?? are you kidding?? i wish my ann d and marsell shoes were that cheap. stop buying this crap, it is total crap, and no, we aren't jealous of you and your stupid $280 shoes that are probably like $140 when those shitty online stores you use have their half-off sale.

please grow up kids, there is life after memes
>>
>>11480172

meant to use the gbp sign but i am on an american keyboard, you get what im saying about prices tho

and i back up the guy who said that gucci shirts are good. the new season has really good CLOTHES. i said CLOTHES. not ACCESSORIES. not the stupid fucking wallet or the shoes or the belt or the other dumb crap you wannabes keep buying. the CLOTHES. that means shirts and some of the jackets and maybe even a pant or two.
>>
>>11480171
>Shut the fuck up, women don't give a fuck about your brands, they also never have a fuck about you lol

Objectively incorrect statement. history has proven otherwise.

>>11480165
White, read thread.

>>11480157
No, I'm not fucking kidding you
>>
>>11480117
Answer this somebody.
>>
Stupid arab cant post a fucking fit to justify anything, this thread is cancer.
>>
>>11480200

nobody is going to do your homework for you, you fucking dork. invest time in learning what is cool and what is not, making mistakes, making discoveries. fashion takes experience and you don't have it yet.
>>
this thread gave me an aneurysm

hiroyuki please delete this board
>>
>>11480117
Go to the sticky dumb nigger
>>
>>11479739
>Norwegian
>Mohammed
you MUST pick both
>>
Because, achmed, gucci is sand nigger tier trash so retarded faggots with money will pay a lot. If you bought something that was expensive but not aimed at retards and sand niggers you might do better. I mean even fucking rick shoes will be better than gucci shoes in terms of comfort.

Spend $1000 on quality outdoors boots and I guarantee it'll be comfortable. Gl mohhammed
>>
File: twitter_400x400.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
twitter_400x400.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>11479999
>>
Read the sticky mehmet >>11480117
>>
lol @ kids in here not realizing Gucci isn't all monogrammed bullshit

Gucci is one of the best bougie brands out there right now, Michele has totally revived the brand

Tasteless fashion outlet trash that you see arabs wearing != Gucci
>>
>>11479659
>>11479814
>>11480018
Good morning fellow wealthy people who have purchased a fair amount of fairly costly items such as expensive shoes. I am indeed also attractive and important, not to mention highly skilled in many fields and very smart. Maybe we can have a party on one of my many yachts some time. We can invite many attractive whores to impress with our gaudy and expensive shoes! Ha, that would be a splendid time. It is a shame that these 4chan virgins don't know anything about impressing women with Gucci or Belenciaga! Shameful.
>>
>>11479921
gucci runway is actually p good
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>11479999
>>
>>11480251
>>11480674
cool avoidance of answer.

sticky does not answer this
>>
>>11480221
>nobody is going to do your homework for you, you fucking dork. invest time in learning what is cool and what is not,

You literally find what is cool by asking what is cool to majority of fashion communities, since cool is relative and not objective or measurable. This is what I'm doing right now.
>>
Why are they bad you ask? Because their buyers are people like you OP, people who only care about getting bitches and looking rich. So they reduce costs, because they know idiots like will still buy them, and profit
>>
>>11479971
>>11479976

Nice samefag
>>
>>11479814
You fucking faggot, gucci is still better than those shittg tasteless brands you named god you're a faggot
>>
>>11479640
they are the wrong size.
Gucci has weird ass sizing. I wear 8.5 US and 6 Gucci.
>>
>>11481715
also this is one of the worst threads ive ever read on /fa/ jesus this is straight POISON
>>
>>11481715
what the fuck
>>
>>11481746
Just how it is. Have sandals, boots, and loafers from gucci.
>>
File: american-psycho.jpg (13 KB, 403x300) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho.jpg
13 KB, 403x300
>>11479999
>>
File: 3eb.jpg (47 KB, 602x481) Image search: [Google]
3eb.jpg
47 KB, 602x481
>>11479999
>quads get
>pasta

good post
>>
>>11479998
Holy shit, this guy is on FIRE
>>
>>11481137
Cool not reading, it has a tier list from expensive to cheap on most clothing brands by type of clothing. Now go do your homework faggot.
>>
either op posts a pic if him being tall, fit, handsome, and white, or this thread is over
>>
File: 1466466304504.jpg (120 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
1466466304504.jpg
120 KB, 674x672
>this entire thread
>>
>>11479654
dude i don't know why but you're totally right, i can see an arab dude wearing these hardcore.
>>
u wear gucci #newslave suck a dick
>>
you just need to break them in...this is normal.
>>
>>11482468
>homework

There can't be "homework" when it comes to "fashion", because it is not quantifiable, but subjective and you should listen to opinion of the herd which I'm doing right now.
>>
>wear shoes
>Walk
>Develop hot spot(s)
>Ignore and keep walking
>Kilometers
Learn how to take care of your feet and your shoes or you'll never impress anyone over the age of 12 you fucking worthless piece of shit
>>
>>11479729

>i'm not homophobic i'm not scared of gay people

stupidest argument
>>
File: IMG_0793.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>slyly ignoring all comments that ask for a fit or a picture of his immaculate adonis-esque face
>>
Also, Gucci under Michele this past year has been absolutely insane. Was in the 5th ave store saturday and was absolutely blown away. They have custom made shoes, any color, any material. Also, if you haven't seen this thread check it out. I trust gucci
http://www.oldrow.net/threads/deal-sleds.192/
>>
>>11483525
shut up idiot
>>
>>11479640
Because Gucci and other designer brands know there's a huge market for idiots like you who will buy anything as long as it has the brand name of something high end on it. Why go through the trouble of actually making a high quality version of a product they know doesn't appeal to their main consumer base? People who buy real Gucci, LV, etc. clothing generally don't wear sneakers very often in the first place, and if they did, they wouldn't go to Gucci for them anyway. They know the only people looking to buy Gucci sneakers are tasteless arabs and hood rich liquor store robbers, why spend all the extra money to make a high quality item when they know they can make a piss poor product with the high quality brand name on it and sell it for the same price with a higher mark up value?

On the other hand, perhaps they just didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to walk 7km in their new pair of Guccis. Either way, you're an idiot for buying them and deserve the blisters on your feet.
>>
>>11479708
>Leave this board for a pick up artist forum

Lol, ever notice how those places are always packed with the same arabs and indians who would wear gucci sneakers? Why do arabs and indians always do this kind of goofy shit, they have to have figured out by now that the gucci sneakers and bad pick up lines simply don't work.
>>
File: 1463772668876.png (137 KB, 299x356) Image search: [Google]
1463772668876.png
137 KB, 299x356
>>11479833
FuCK YoU I'M 70ft Tall, have a 56" cock anD I lift Over 1000 lbs
>>
>>11480007
james bond confirms
>>
>>11483588
The actual problem is the shoes don't fit him, not that they aren't comfortable
Any designer shoes, despite any associations to race/subculture/etc you can make to them, are always rooted in a history of quality (albeit not the best for the price, but still better than anything you'll find at the mall)
>>
>>11483728
should correct myself and say luxury, not designer shoes
>>
tldr; OP was buttblasted into oblivion to the point of lying about his life
>>
Gucci make some really nice loafer styles for women imo.
>>
File: 10-10-loafers-1.jpg (127 KB, 870x575) Image search: [Google]
10-10-loafers-1.jpg
127 KB, 870x575
>>11483860
another version
>>
>>11481715
thats fucking crazy sizing

Regarding the thread, I've liked what I've seen from Michele at Gucci so far.
>>
am I on b or r9k?
>>
>>11481715
mine are correct size
>>
>>11483802
logic where?

Why would I lie about life on anonymous board?

No identity tied, no reason to lie.
>>
>>11479640
You need to actually break in your boots. It's gonna take three weeks of wearing them every other day at the least. Then they'll start to get comfy. Once you have worn leather boot for a couple months it is the one if the most comfy shoes out there.

As for the sneakers you're just fucked. If it happened because you were sockless you might have to never wear them sockless.
>>
>>11479654
>>11479654
>>11479708
>>11479719
>>11479910
These are the only ones I like and would pay fo fiddy for. The rest is way too basic or tacky.

Also f*ck the Gucci haters, don't feed the memefags. women love it. Enjoy your designer fedora.
Pic related
>>
File: hahaha classic.jpg (63 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
hahaha classic.jpg
63 KB, 445x372
>>11479659

jesus you're a cunt lol

go fuck urself
>>
>>11484224
only chads wear sneakers sockless

it looks retarded 2bh
>>
>>11484224
>Once you have worn leather boot for a couple months it is the one if the most comfy shoes out there.
Agreed. This also applies to really nice dress shoes.

>>11479640
>Why are expensive Gucci and other brand sneakers so god damn shitty?
Because people who are buying Gucci sneakers are buying for brand rather than comfort or quality. It's the reason why a LOT of high-end brands (inc. Louis Vuitton) have taken a quality nosedive.

Why? Because the market for high-end goods is now flooded with fucking tuhao, basically artificially rich children of corrupt-as-fuck Chinese bureaucrats (or Arabic businessmen, I suppose) who blow cash on brands rather than on quality. It's why you see 21 year old 5'1" tools up here in Northern Virginia driving Ferraris and wearing nothing but shitty looking designer clothing. Those kinds of customers don't give a flying fuck about actual quality, just branding and image.

It'll be really interesting to see what the fashion industry does when China and Qatar/the UAE/the KSA/etc. inevitably collapse.
>>
>>11484266
>Because people who are buying Gucci sneakers are buying for brand rather than comfort or quality.
Do you own Gucci items? can you please tell some more about the quality because they seem rather well made.
>>
>>11483515
Why would I satisfy random curiosity and ruin my image posting my looks when original topic was on something different?
>>
>>11479640
You just bought the wrong size senpai. That, or you have ugly feet.

Check this guide out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW3u_inSETc
>>
>>11484266
>when China and Qatar/the UAE/the KSA/etc. inevitably collapse.

I always believed your opinions to be irrelevant. Now I know you're dumb too.
>>
>>11480117
ideally, people shouldn't pay attention to brands. rather they should wear what fits then well.
we don't like gucci because it's pretty much objectively ugly and trashy looking.
i can't think of a single person who would look good in a pair of gucci sneakers.
most of my clothing is stuff i find at used clothing stores. i get it cheap and tailor it. i do it because it's fun.
so basically just wear whatever you want, but make sure it's something that actually fits you well!
Branding doesn't matter
>>
File: you.jpg (104 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
104 KB, 730x1095
>he fell for le gucci meme
top kek!
sucks to be you! (which is kinda ironic because sucking [as in sucking dick] is a thing that you will never experience!! unlike me!)
>>
This shit is beyond retarded.
OP if you want to show off for girls buy an expensive watch. Maybe a gold chain if you have the creativity to make it look good and not bling bling.
>>
>>11484621
Can be said about anything

>he fell for the [luxury brand] meme

It literally means nothing as it is not an argument.

>top kek

Top really? Does that even constitute a kek? Even a top one at that?
>>
>>11484603
>we don't like gucci because it's pretty much objectively ugly
>objectively ugly
>ugly
>objective

Alright, I'll bite.

Quantify ugliness in specific terms. Tell us how they can be "objectively" ugly, when looks are a subjective term in general?
>>
>>11484621
>sucks to be you! (which is kinda ironic because sucking [as in sucking dick] is a thing that you will never experience!! unlike me!)

False information. I get my dick sucked daily til orgasm by my gf.
>>
>>11482669
I love that painting
>>
>>11484603
>we don't like gucci because it's pretty much objectively ugly and trashy looking.

Stopped reading there lol
>>
>>11484894
Nice basic bitch sex taste anon.
>>
>WOW GUCCI SUCKS ONLY AUTIST NERD VIRGINS WEAR GUCCI SO SHALLOW WOW WHAT A LOSER

- some virgin on /fa/
>>
>>11485079
Whatever helps you cope at night.
>>
>>11485147
The thing that helps me cope at night is knowing my girlfriends mouth isn't full of fucking cum.

Also everyone in this thread shitting on Gucci is either delusional or doesn't actually know anything about Gucci. "Spics" and "Niggers" aren't wearing 80s bohemia inspired luxury brand
http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/gucci/slideshow/collection#40
>>
>>11483469
>HIVEMIND

Enjoy all the tricky Ricky.
>>
>>11485235
Probably because everyone is talking about niggers and their GUCCI MAYNE meme stemming from years and years. Its a slandered brand in most places where rap is present, otherwise no one cares about how it holds up to you high class europeans.
>>
>>11479640
All I get from this post is that you own expensive shoes that don't fit you and cheaper ones that do. What a cool thread, OP.
Anyone who would think that expensive shoes must be more comfortable has no idea what even makes a shoe comfortable in the first place: how they fit your feet. Everything else is secondary.
>>
this thread is the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life
>>
File: 503181464_product_3.jpg (19 KB, 402x364) Image search: [Google]
503181464_product_3.jpg
19 KB, 402x364
>>11486579
Lmao I know, people think these clown shoes make you look more fashionable than those basic looking white sneakers >>11479640

Probably poorfags that shop at uniqlo and saved up a month for their geobaskets lol
>>
holy fuck
this thread
I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time
>>
File: Shiggy_Diggy.gif (775 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy_Diggy.gif
775 KB, 300x168
>>11485139
>wanting your life to be anywhere near comparable to his?
>>
>>11479659
>>11479640

Never post again or at least trip so I can filter you
>>
>>11479659
>i wear clothes to get quickies from girls i meet in public

admit it, you're insecure and have to compensate for your shortcomings by spending loads of money on gaudy flashy clothing.
>>
>>11479899
oh shit, let me guess, you also own guiseppe zagaudis and versace sneakers as well
>>
>>11479640
Ugly Arab tier garbage. Literally any other white shoe is a better choice. You paid for a logo, that's why they hurt to walk in.
>>
>>11487049
Yes, you prefer these right >>11486907

lmao. Everyone probably laughed at you in school
>>
>>11479640
because theyre new and leather what do you expect desu
>>
>>11487046
You guessed incorrectly.

>>11487037
I'm very secure. Ever heard about maxing out?
>>
File: 1391647563425.gif (2 MB, 254x209) Image search: [Google]
1391647563425.gif
2 MB, 254x209
tfw you realise OP has been trying to quantify his opinion for three days
>>
>>11479640
brandfags like you are on the same level as autismos who wear fedoras and video game t-shirts.
>>
>>11487727
Yeah, except one gets laid with hotties and other is a virgin.

Case in point:

>>11485139
>>
File: dogspew.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dogspew.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>11487752
hiow cum ur allowed to "disprove" perfectly good and critical points with logical fallacies but as soon as anyone says anything that is remotely antithetical u flip a tit
>>
>>11487901
It is illogical to claim autists wear gucci.

Douchebags yes, but not autist virgins.

If anything, Gucci is one of the brands that guys who get laid most wear.

Autists don't have enough swag and money for Gucci and wear fedoras.
>>
>>11479640
>gucci
how BASIC xD
>>
>>11479640
>walking this much in a single day
across which country border are you trying to sneak, Mehmed?
>>
FUUUUCCCCCCCCCBBBBBOOOOIIIIIII
>>
you guys are the dumbest fucking retards I think I've ever seen in my entire life

Gucci is fucking gross, if you buy shit from them you're a pleb
>>
>>11487963
Ever heard of cardio exercise?

I try to walk 20-30 kms on some days.
>>
>>11487975

>Gucci is fucking gross, if you buy shit from them you're a pleb

Illogical statement. Plebs can't afford Gucci.

Shows you are jelly and coping.

Geobaskets look much dumber than Gucci ever will.
>>
asdf
>>
File: SS16-SM150563_01_a[1].jpg (139 KB, 1440x1832) Image search: [Google]
SS16-SM150563_01_a[1].jpg
139 KB, 1440x1832
The shitstorm in this thread proves the beta memefags are still swarming.

What do you guys think of these? Do they look nice with black jeans? I want to pull 9/10 brunette qts
>>
>>11488274
Why would you buy Philipp Plein?

Nobody knows that brand. Buy LV or Gucci if you want to get noticed by hotties.
>>
>>11488277
Nobody knows Plein in the US? Strange.Philipp Plein is hugely popular in Europe and in the Netherlands, where I live. Also Dsquared2 is getting a big trend here but their jeans are hugely overpriced, at least in euros.
>>
>>11488287
I dunno, man. I'm from Eastern Europe and a hot bitch is signified by Louis Vuitton handbag, Gucci scarf and what not. Maybe some of Burberry.

Just doesn't make sense to buy a lesser known brand if they don't even differ much in design and price.

If you want a really good sneaker brand buy Common Projects.
>>
>>11488274
pp is absolute trash
>>
>>11488342
I have sweatpants and I like them, but I don't see why would I buy more items from him.

I mean, for the same money you can buy LV, enough said. LV is literally â„–1 brand in fashion world.
>>
>>11479640
Why are we assuming OP is Arab?
>>
>>11479848
You are clearly autistic if you are trying this hard to defend yourself on the internet. Who gives a fuck? If you aren't lying then why put this much effort into proving people wrong that you will never interact again in your life? Take your Goochy sneakers and shove them up your ass, faggot, sounds like you'll have a big ol orgasm
>>
>>11479700
>high quality textiles
>not the most comfortable or longest lasting product

So in what way then?
>>
>>11487262
Nah, geobaskets are on the same level as the Gucci shoes. They're both overpriced garbage. Still paying for a logo and that's why they hurt to walk in.
>>
>>11487976
>exercise with designer shoes
that's the most autistic thing I've heard in 2016
>>
>>11488274
lmao get that autistic cyberpunk trash outta here
>>
>>11487752
Please post a pic of yourself with your gucci sneakers.
>>
>>11489294
You first. Post a pic of your best fit, autistic virgin.

>muh FASHINN
>>
File: Philipp-Plein-RF15-3159[1].jpg (161 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
Philipp-Plein-RF15-3159[1].jpg
161 KB, 933x1400
>>11488502
>Philipp Plein
>autistic
>cyberpunk
>trash
>angry response

Calm down bruh
>>
>>11488287
it's probably popular in europe because their about 10 years behind. because it looks like some shit you'd see from shitty MMA brands like rock revival and affliction

also, he literally stole the mastermind japan logo for some of his shirts
>>
>>11487979
pleb doesn't inherently mean you have no money, pleb, learn to get some FUCKING TASTE
>>
>>11489859
Taste is subjective therefore cannot be learned.

Opinion of taste differs depending on whom you ask.
>>
>>11489849
>y popular in europe because their about 10 years behind.

Enjoy your poor amurica fashion. Fashion is europe idiot.
>>
>>11479659
>he dresses for women

get a life you spineless faggot
>>
File: howaboutno.jpg (92 KB, 404x313) Image search: [Google]
howaboutno.jpg
92 KB, 404x313
>first time venturing from my home board to visit /fa/
>cuckfucks arguing over shoes
>>
>>11490302
who woulda thought there would be fashion discussion on a fashion board
>>
>>11479640
i copped these since i like stans but i want to flex
>>
>>11490302
wheres your homeboard?
>>
>>11488274
totally cop

must have

10/10
>>
>>11488499
changed my life
>>
>>11479719
>>11483487
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>11487979
pleb doesn't mean poor you autist, it means you're a tasteless retard, whether you earn minimum wage of $50M/yr

>Geobaskets look much dumber than Gucci ever will.
just because geobaskets look autistic (they do) doesn't mean gucci doesn't you retard

>Shows you are jelly and coping.
I'm not jelly, trust me, I've got shoes that are worth far more than Gucci. If I wanted that disgusting red/green stripe on my feet, I would have it.
>>
>>11490801
lmao fuck off and drop trip effay you retard, we already established you were a tasteless wigger months ago
>>
>>11490869
shut up idiot
>>
>>11490801
>I'm not jelly, trust me, I've got shoes that are worth far more than Gucci.

Pics or lie
>>
File: IMG_2001.jpg (522 KB, 2048x1158) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.jpg
522 KB, 2048x1158
>>11491379
Top Middle: Yeezy 750 Boost, asking price $2000+
Top 2nd from Right: Bottega Veneta Chelsea Boots, RRP $820
Top Right: Buscemi 100mm, RRP $950
Bottom Left: Bottega Veneta slipons, RRP $710
Bottom Right: Balenciaga Arena High, RRP $585
>>
>>11491404
you have far more money than you do taste, new money
>>
>>11491407
3rd generation money, old enough imo

I just like flashy shoes, my wardrobe is much more conservative
>>
>>11491408
those yeezys are literally a geobasket rip off except it has the fuccboi streetwear meme stigma to it

and look stupid as fuck lmao
>>
>>11491404
And all of those are classier than Gucci how exactly?

Love the casual LV bag with parents money lol
>>
>>11491404
>He wears Buscemi bling shoes
>Says Gucci is trashy looking

irony much?

Also, if you are white and wearing that you look like a clown

That is something lil wayne would wear
>>
>>11491404
>Yeezys

I don't understand. Why would you wear those? They don't even look good or expensive. in fact, they look plain as fuck. Why would people pay so much for shoe that isn't even particularly nice looking?
>>
>>11491545
>>11491419

I've worn the yeezy's once and that's it, I just like to have them because they're rare

>>11491539
they're really not that over the top if you don't dress like a retard, just jeans + sweatshirt and they look fine
>>
>>11491602
>I've worn the yeezy's once and that's it, I just like to have them because they're rare

That is dumb. Also, you have no merit and your words are worthless, because you don't actually have skills to earn those shoes.

You just lucked out in ovarian lottery. Literally no reason to be bragging.

I have collection of the same worth with exception that I earned it all myself.
>>
>>11491636
>jealousy
>>
>>11491680
Do you have an argument to disprove what I said?

How can I be jealous when I can afford all the same stuff except due to skill and not luck?
>>
>>11491404
those look pretty autistic, post some fits pls
>>
>>11491404
m a c a u
a
c
a
u
>>
>>11480191
>white read thread
ok mehmet
>>
>>11481137
>spoonfeeding
>>
File: 1460763190581.jpg (37 KB, 349x503) Image search: [Google]
1460763190581.jpg
37 KB, 349x503
>>11488287
>Dsquared2
jesus christ
>>
>>11490160
t. europleb
>>
>>11493134
still does not answer the question

forums are for discussing things
>>
File: 1519.png (2 MB, 1832x1056) Image search: [Google]
1519.png
2 MB, 1832x1056
>>11488422

nice dubs
>>
>>11493321
i hate sand people
>>
File: 3231s.png (2 MB, 984x744) Image search: [Google]
3231s.png
2 MB, 984x744
>there's people who buys high end brand just to impress people rather than your opinion on it
>>
File: e2eas.png (1 MB, 830x583) Image search: [Google]
e2eas.png
1 MB, 830x583
>>11491404
i am sorry you were born to such lowly and plebian taste anon
>>
>>11483485
Nobody is going to respond to this?
>>
>>11494868
it's bloody basic knowledge,op is a big whiny bitch who thinks that the finest leather and craftmanship can somewhat circumnavigate inherent problems
>>
>>11479848
Why are you so angry? Just take the criticism on board and do better next time.
>>
>>11479654

NAILED IT
FUCKING
NAILED IT
>>
>>11484413
Because you're secretly an Arab, Mohammed
>>
>>11491404

All these over priced, no aesthetic shoes...
and you still probably wear jeans and a t-shirt

baka desu senpai
>>
>>11490034
That's just silly.

If I say that those gaudy Gucci shoes are tasteful, does that mean it's true? No, I'm obviously just lying to myself like when mummy tells me I have a big dick.
>>
>>11489849
I've been to US and it's the one 10 years behind. All stores I went to still had cashiers
>>
op those shoes are really nice, don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no taste and therefore are peasants compared to you. ;^)
>>
>>11494828
I's honestly rather wear Zara than that cringeworthy arab crap
>>
>>11496182
this this this this
>>
>>11491404
Money cannot buy good taste.
>>
>>11496182
cope
>>
>>11483860
basic gucci horsebits are classico. only footwear or accessory I would ever dream of copping from gucci.
>>
File: 1468106279066.jpg (54 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1468106279066.jpg
54 KB, 514x536
>>11479640
>this thread
i would rather wear fucking keds
>>
>>11488342

PP tshirts fitting is god tier if you are jacked
>>
PP IS GAR BAG
>>
>>11479728

Back to /pol/, you fucking fag
>>
>>11501959
fuck off race traitor
>>
>>11479640
you should consult a professional

haven't seen so much autism since yeezy fans
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.