[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a look that says I hate my life, preferably as much black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: timberland chukkas.jpg (19 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
timberland chukkas.jpg
19 KB, 450x270
I need a look that says I hate my life, preferably as much black as possible, but not straight up goth shit. Pic related.
>>
pls guys
>>
>>11478298
full rick. only people who hate themselves would spend that much on shite clothing.
>>
>>11478369
Dont have that kind of money.
>>
>>11478298
People know you hate your life because THEY hate your life. gtfo earth
>>
>>11478298
easy, just wear the same sweatpants every day
>>
File: VUI_5615.1366x2048.jpg (326 KB, 1363x2048) Image search: [Google]
VUI_5615.1366x2048.jpg
326 KB, 1363x2048
here you go anon
>>
>>11478510
Thats not effay
>>
>>11478554
Neither is hating your life.
>>
>>11478591
Oh yes it is
>>
>>11478597
If you're going to hate your life, why don't you just end it?
>>
>>11478609
cause I'm not a selfish prick.
>>
>>11478621
Who is depending on you?
>>
>>11478637
Family however my mom is the only one I really couldn't do that to. Anyway do you have any website recommendations or anything? I only have a 28 inch waist so that is often an issue.
>>
>>11478653
I'm just going to be straight with you. I don't know what kind of clothes to wear to have that look, because I spend my time doing the opposite, dressing to hide that I hate my life.
>>
>>11478727
Thats what I've done up to this point. But fuck it why not just be yourself even if that means being an fag?
>>
>>11478736
Do I really want to wear athletic shoes and sweatpants every day? Sure it's comfy, I used to do it back in grade school, but it certainly doesn't look nice. I don't even know what I would wear that would look nice and be different from this facade I put up.
>>
>>11478392
Then wear purposely really bad ricks. Get like geobaskets with the nike logo on it and the shorts with distressing under the ballsack
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.