[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blank t-shirts for printing on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: LCxkVwW.jpg (372 KB, 1279x1894) Image search: [Google]
LCxkVwW.jpg
372 KB, 1279x1894
I want to earn money of of the people at r/streetwear and mfa, I have made a 3 designs with japanese text and edgy sentences, now all I need is a good place to buy a blank t-shirt from. any recommendations?
>>
>>11477417
yeah, kill yourself
>>
>>11477417
Fruit of the loom
>>
>>11477420
getting the money first
>>
>>11477417
H&M
dk where u live but here in german I pay like 9€ for a blank white shirt. Quality is shit but it should work
>>
>>11477433
I would have to remove the H&M tag on every shirt, though... I want the customer to believe they bought something of decent quality in order to justify the markup
>>
>>11477475
You know you're going to fail right?
>>
Hello- successfull online streetwear retailer here.

Did the exact same thing when I started.

Post designs.
>>
>>11477484
how come, and what do you mean?
>>
>>11477484
actually op has the perfect plan and it will work

gianna mornaa w/e his name made like 80k doing the same thing basically but with hats. but he had ian connors hype so all op need is the hype
>>
>>
>>11477975
>>11477652

market is extrmely flooded and kanji text is dead. pretty much do some kind of skater/gosha/thrasher rip for the money at this point
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.