[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stay /fa/ at a festival?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 700.jpg (95 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
95 KB, 700x394
how do i stay /fa/ at a festival?
>>
Look good.
>>
be naked and on molly.
be very healthy despite your destructive lifestyle
>>
just wear your rafs like you don't give a fuck
>>
go to the instagram for cochella, dont do anything you see there.
>>
>>11475469
You don't
>>
File: download (2).jpg (49 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
49 KB, 600x649
>>11475469
butt naked with only pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 750x1334
You don't.
>me from earlier this week
>>
What festival?

It has to be an /fa/ festival, can't be like Glastonbury or some shit.
>>
>open shirt
>nice shorts
>skinny
>possibly sunglasses
>holding a beer
>rolling a cig one handed
>>
>>
File: 1459725754921.jpg (165 KB, 400x575) Image search: [Google]
1459725754921.jpg
165 KB, 400x575
Do whatever you want man, no one gives a shit on a festival.

One of my campmates sat naked in a pool with sunglasses, and I've never seen someone look better than her.
If you think about what others think of you on a festival, you're encumbering yourself.
>>
>>11475469
Don't be one of those stuck up cunts that goes to festivals hoping to be photographed. Festivals are places to descend in a hole of drugs, alcohol and bad hygiene.

Don't be a pathetic fashionable cunt.
>>
>>11475469
take a shower
>>
Just wear a pair of vans and some thrift clothes.
>>
>>11475765
is glastonbury actually /fa/ though, I mean Adele and Coldplay were the headline acts.. I'm from Ireland so the most /fa/ festivals are Forbidden Fruit, Body & Soul and Electric Picnic
>>
>>11477971
Here are the hypotheses:
1- You read that Glastonbury IS /fa/ and you thought two dots were a good replacement for a question mark
2- you read correctly and by "is glastonbury actually /fa/ though" you meant "Glastonbury is actually /fa/, though" (shit opinion)
>>
>>11478019
Molly is the way to go
>>
What sunscreen do you guys use? My nose and neck especially burn easy and everything else tans.
>>
>>11475597
What do you mean by that, do you mean eating healthy, doing sports (going to the gym), looking good, but at the same time doing tons of drugs?
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 546x430) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 546x430
>>11478342
>>
File: Glasto 2016.png (1 MB, 868x602) Image search: [Google]
Glasto 2016.png
1 MB, 868x602
Act like a spoiled piece of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70LCoK-XMA
>>
>>11480653
This makes me so mad, agh.
>>
remember 2 drink water
>>
>>11475765
>>11477971
>a lottery to get tickets
>world renowned
>celebrities and whatnot go incognito

Aside from that its pretty damn /fa/ when its sunny. ONLY when its sunny, mind.
>>
>>11477971
up north we have fuck all festivals, you're so lucky
i would kill to go to electric picnic but alas.. i'm poor af
>>
Anything that works well with mud kickers is good.
>>
what happened to festivals? maybe the scene in europe is different, but in the US, it's just a bunch of fratbros and "i'm so-indeh and different" festival sluts
>>
>>11480653
Some of those tents are better than some people's homes.
I'm mad.
>>
>>11475797
ID on that jacketお願い
>>
shorts
t shirts
trainers or sandels

thats it, dont waste expensive clothes as they may get trashed
>>
>>11481534
>>11484473
Just found out that the group that organizes Glasto is donating all of them to the third world, so it wasn't as bad as I originally thought :)
>>
>>11475765
fyf was tight couple years ago
saw death grips and was like maybe 20 feet from the kanye show. mac was there
p fa characters if you ask me
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.