[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: un-effay friends. My best friend is the most un-effay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5665677-image.jpg (750 KB, 1280x1903) Image search: [Google]
5665677-image.jpg
750 KB, 1280x1903
Itt: un-effay friends.

My best friend is the most un-effay person that I know. Loves edm festivals and dubstep. Will purchase anything that says "chicago" on it (were from a suburb outside of Chicago, technically not even from there even tho it's only 20 minutes to the city). Wears a snapback every day. Always wears tank tops, I haven't seen him with sleeves in months. His color pallette most often resembles fruity pebbles vomit. For shoes, he wears only the most loudly colorful team Jordans that he can find (not the good looking Jordans, but rather purple and lime green ones that you find on the bottom shelf collecting dust). For pants, he only wears joggers. He has two pairs of joggers that he switches off between wearing. One pair of camo ones that are far too short, and a pair of dark blue ones that are covered in paint/bleach stains. He sags his joggers so far down that you can almost hear people getting offended by his ass hanging out from three blocks away. Anything that isn't currently being worn by him is gay. Plain black jeans? Gay. Button down shirt? Gay. A hat that isn't a flat brim snap back with "BULLS" written across the top? Gay. He is also so homophobic that he won't eat any white sauce on food because it "looks like fucking cum and I'm not a faggot", and he won't eat anything even slightly phallic like bananas or hot dogs.

All in all, he's a pretty shitty person but we have similar senses of humor and we've been friends for 15 years, so I look past his terrible fashion sense and lack of taste.

Do you guys have friends that are so unfashionable that it makes you cringe? I don't think I hang out with a single person who doesn't suck at getting themselves dressed in the morning.
>>
you seem like more of a insufferable cunt than he is, bothering to type this shit out to a bunch of random strangers on a japanese anime imageboard for approval and to reassure your self worth
>>
>tfw the effay people I know don't wanna go out with me
>tfw stuck with un-effay stupid people who hang out at the same spot every days doing the same shit
>>
>>11471836
Senpai been there done that. Don't worry about either groups. Do you and whatever friends you got, you got.
>>
>>11471815
that dude is definitely gay
>>
>>11471875
doesn't help much dude
>>
He sounds happy

You don't
>>
>>11471912
It should. The moment you stop worrying about not hanging around the effay kids, is the same moment you'll be effay enough to join them.

Make a conscious effort in not giving a fuck about anything, be indifferent to situations and events that would normally provoke reaction.
>>
>>11471815
holy fucking cringe man, just sounds like you're super jealous of this guy and btw you probably look like a faggot
>>
>>11471815
I know a fuckton of people similar to your friend.
Some of them are actually friends of mine cause they have redeeming qualities.

Honestly the horrible fashion sense isn't that important to me, but your friend's homophobia is kind of pathetic.
>>
>>11471815
>Anything that isn't currently being worn by him is gay. Plain black jeans? Gay. Button down shirt? Gay. A hat that isn't a flat brim snap back with "BULLS" written across the top? Gay. He is also so homophobic that he won't eat any white sauce on food because it "looks like fucking cum and I'm not a faggot", and he won't eat anything even slightly phallic like bananas or hot dogs.

He's either REALLY insecure or a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>11471815
what friends?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.