[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a chance to get back the haircolour you used to have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1451635942246.jpg (344 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451635942246.jpg
344 KB, 1600x1200
Is there a chance to get back the haircolour you used to have? I was a natural platinum blonde as a kid, until age 14, when it started getting darker and now I'm about medium blonde. I'd want to be a natural platinum blonde again, is there a chance to bring my old haircolour back?
>>
bleach
>>
File: blondekid.jpg (77 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
blondekid.jpg
77 KB, 992x558
Pic related, that kid is about excatly how I used to look. How do I get that colour back? I would have used this pic in OP but I couldn't find it.
>>
Guess a lot of sun might help
>>
>>11471582
that was me too. get in the sun. I go like this when i go on holiday but i'm in england so it fades back to boring really fast
>>
I'm really blonde, I become platinum blonde during the summers because of the sun, shit's annoying yo.
>you'll never have defined dark eyebrows and eye lashes
>>
>>11471558
Try purple shampoo
>>
>>11471558
naturally, the answer is no.
you can bleach it
>>
>>11473524
dye them you cunt. my grill is strawberry ginger and she does this and it makes a difference. maybe not your eyebrows too much but eyelashes for sure!
>>
>>11473899
Does her pussy stink? Ginger pussy usually stinks.
>>
>>11473921
this. my girls pussy smelled of rancid piss because she wouldnt wipe well enough after peeing, and her pussy was had a musky sweaty smell if we walked for longer than 20 minutes.

i used to spread it and dig my nose in her, i wouldnt mind the musky smell but the dried pee would kill it for me.
>>
File: 41jarqGd89L.jpg (23 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
41jarqGd89L.jpg
23 KB, 333x500
>>11471558
You can try this, hair lighter you just spray it on and go in the sun its basically hydrogen peroxide in a bottle that works faster
>>
>>11474998
>I used to spread it and dig my nose into her
Why
>>
thanks op. you inspired me to buy some lemon juice and start lightening my hair. i'm gonna look so great!!!!!!!!
>>
File: vAvxlFB.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
vAvxlFB.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>11471582
Hade glömt hur het Malin var...
>>
when i was born, had red hair
now ash brown, fuck my life
>>
>>11474998
nigga wat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.