[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: PopPainterShoePainting.jpg (298 KB, 940x660) Image search: [Google]
PopPainterShoePainting.jpg
298 KB, 940x660
Where the fuck can I find some good replicas for Yeezy 750s?
>>
>>11461102
supra dot com
>>
>>11461111
lame
doesnt work dude
>>
>>11461102
sneakerahead.me

black 7th is pretty much 1:1

grey is pretty off in terms of suede

only flaws are off-foot shape, and stitching under strap
>>
Dude don't fucking do it lol.
If you really want yeezys, do your research and join some yeezy group. That's what I did and I end up with at least 3 pairs of every yeezy now a days.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
750's are so ugly. I bought a real pair online and threw them out and cried for like 3 hours because they were just so ugly. Get a pair of the infinitely sexier 350's you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>11461538
>750s are ugly
>wearing fake TDs

Lmfao Bruh look at the pattern. The 750 suede is so fucking sweet op
>>
>>11461446
Sweet thanks man

>>11461491
What group do you recommend? I know about the kanyetothe website but haven't seen nothing about copping shoes on there
>>
>>11463495
If you don't lurk on KTT you could've easily copped the OT 350 and the PB2.0 350 easy. As for me, I found a group on KTT and they provide ways to cop pretty much any hot release and other things.

Just keep looking dude. If you are serious about wanting a pair then get in a group and get the real shit
>>
>>11461538
those are horrible fakes dude
>>
>>11461102
lol did you leave your shitty clown shoes in a hot car?
>>
lol why are yeezys so popular? I mean really their are fucking groups for it? garunteed it's filled with nothing but fuck bois and non-white degenerates. Also why do people get fake ones? Are they expensive or hard to come by?
>>
>>11464532
They usually sold out and resell at 200% of the price.
>>
>>11464532
To me it has nothing to do with the design/look of the shoes. I don't really hate them, but I don't necessarily think I would wear any of them except maybe the 350's. But above anything else, there's no way in hell I would ever support, fund, or endorse anything associated with Kanye West. Period.
>>
>>11461641
>>11463937
I never said they were real. I bought a real pair of 750's and didn't like them so I wasn't gonna buy a real pair of 350's?? Even fake 350's are so much better than real 750's. I'm literally crying because you guys didn't get me.
>>
How's Unionhouse's quality?
I'm thinking of buying a replica Gosha cap because resellers are nuts.
>>
>>11465575

350s are the most common fakes and they make you look like a turbo fuccboi. buying anything Kanye other than the 950s is retarded
>>
>>11465586
Are you trying to make me cry right now?
>>
>>11463778
pls tell me group
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.