[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead Trends/Fashion/Styles Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 350x500
>Twee (just got obsorbed into boring business casual shit)
>General 00s/early 10s hipster shit
>Scene
>Seapunk
>Any of those mirco trends that tried and went nowhere (pastel grunge, ghetto goth, normcore, soft grunge)
>old Hip-hop style(baggy shit)
>geek chic (seems to be on the way out)
>>
>>11459253
>obsorbed
kek
>>
>twee
fuck i forgot all about that
oldfag and in remember /fa/ used to have twee threads every day
>>
>no goofnigger
kek
>>
>>11459265
that's because we had girls here back then
>>
>>11459267
>>11459267
goth ninja was never really a thing
that was purely an trend for faggots who liked to show off for their internet friends

probably like 6-7 years since that shit took off and i never seen a gothninja irl
>>
stuff like seapunk and those "micro trends" you mentioned were never meant to go big hence "micro trends"

shit like that was made by and for usually tight knit clique of internet people
>>
>hipster
>dead
where do you live?
>>
>>11459291
Hipsters are still around but the hype behind them that you saw around like 2009-2010 has fallen off. You couldn't go on a blog or something without some hipster shitting on other hipsters. You don't really hear about anything connected to it anymore either, indie rock coverage is low, shit like Coachella that was once tied to the hipster indentity is way more open to big popular acts, death of the indie hype machine and a whole lot of other events leading up to that.
>>
>>11459303
hipsters died for me when carles killed hipster runoff and places like vice and gawker(rest in piss) started getting more serious.

its in that long line of labels like emo that were derided until no one gave a shit anymore
>>
>>11459276
How are you going to accept fucking ghetto goth but not goofninja?

You obviously don't spend any time in places like NYC, Paris or Berlin.
>>
>>11459253
>ghetto goth
wut
>>
>>11459326

Got a thru the pants handjob... If she did to me tho I'd big cums asp desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.