[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLP foowear seasonal differences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: JIbIinV.jpg (2 MB, 4541x2417) Image search: [Google]
JIbIinV.jpg
2 MB, 4541x2417
So I just got a pair like new SLP Cropped Jodhpurs for a pretty good price, however they're from fw15. I heard that SLP has been getting progressively shittier with each passing season. Can anyone comment on the difference between cropped jodhpurs from different seasons? Did I get the shittiest ones?
>>
why don't you form your own opinions instead of being a fucking moron and getting your panties in a bunch because of negative hearsay on the internet
>>
I like the ones I have a lot, however I just wanted to know what the differences between different seasons are, since there's not a lot of info on the internet.
>>
From what I've seen in person the dip in quality has only been in the clothes. I think my FW15 boots are just as good as my SS14 boots, but some newer RTW hasn't been as nice as the early collections.

Ask around in the styleforum thread if you want a better answer.
>>
get off KTT and stop listening to kids raised on hypebeast fashion.

the whole obsession with "hurr FW13 is the best" is retarded, go handle the boots for yourself and unlike those idiots, you'll see that there's no much difference.
>>
>>11454972
there's not a lot of info because only autists would obsess over shit like this.
>>
>>11454983
>>11454990

even tho yea, its petty as shit and there probably isnt that much of a difference its good to have information like this.

The problem is most of this quality talk is dumb as fuck speculation because people don't have 3+ pairs of the exact same shoe to compare things to.
>>
>>11454997
even if there was a difference, what are you going to do? sell and then be shoe-less hoping that someone sells a pair in your size and in decent shape? just enjoy your shoes man, their fucking saint laurent for christs sake. the quality is there.
>>
>>11455007

its beneficial for peope that want to buy a pair(even though they probably will just go with the cheapest desu)

the person that owns them and is asking this question gains no benefit really
>>
On unrelated note, do you think it's ok to use Woodlore (Allen Edmonds, Nordstrom) shoe trees on SLP footwear, or will it stretch the leather too much?
>>
>>11455074
get the right size and it'll be fine
you can always just put the front end in and leave the heel part coming out of the boot, but then that wouldn't do much for retaining shape and would only be used to wick moisture
>>
I think the chains and metal overall on the earlier seasons were better quality, or at least that's what I've heard.

Also plz don't wear them with jeans like those.
>>
>>11455074
protip: shoe trees don't help u less they're made for the shoe
>>
>>11455596
that's dumb

they don't help you unless they're made for the shoe in the same sense that shoes don't fit you unless they're bespoke
>>
>>11455631
uh what?

ok go waste your time and money on shoe trees.
>>
>>11455747
are you retarded?
what time am i wasting? lmao
>>
>>11454990
>only autists would obsess over shit like this

I'm sorry what? If I was dropping that kind of ridiculous money on a pair of shoe's, you'd wanna bet I'm obsessing over it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.