[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So as SLP continues to go to shit, are all the fanboys going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
So as SLP continues to go to shit, are all the fanboys going to jump onto The SoloIist?

Takahiro's latest collection seems to be more innovative and well put together in regards to the 'rockstar style' than anything SLP has put out in years
>>
>brand "fanboys"
>"jumping onto" another brand
this is actually everything thats wrong with /fa/
>>
This was the look of the collection for me
>>
>>11452061
OP here, not disagreeing with you at all
>>
as long as they leave my bb n(n) alone
>>
>>11452053
>>
>>11452053
sweet pirate outfit
>>
>>11452053
Their boots are still goat tho
>>
>>11452075
If we only refer to nn as nn and nothing else surely we can keep it under wraps
>>
Absolutely love the shawl/wrap in this
>>
haha fuck no
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (3 MB, 4797x4684) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
3 MB, 4797x4684
no as liking soloist actually requires a modicum of taste which slpfags dont have

pic related is a daily reminder. they're no better than zara. also the coveted slp varsity jacket is literally a copy of a jacket hedi thrifted at LA

what's worse is that they soil yves name with this bullcrap
>>
>>11452053
I just recently bought an slp belt, and was already looking into takahiro's older brand number nine, does the soloist have any rocker or punk stuff from older collections?
>>
I just want Takahiro Miyashita to go back to making pieces that will make me look like an wandering nomad traveling an endless road, I want the early Soloist to come back.

:^(
>>
>>11452090
wow were so cool cause we know number (n)ine
>>
>>11452536
lmao dude thinking hes in some secret club
>>
>>11452053
No, because SLP is basic and let's them flex without getting too unique or weird.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.