[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make a room aesthetic? Pic related is my workbench,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: P1060557 (1).jpg (3 MB, 3448x4592) Image search: [Google]
P1060557 (1).jpg
3 MB, 3448x4592
How do you make a room aesthetic?

Pic related is my workbench, which I'm quite happy with. I'm wondering as to what are some universals that you can add to a room to make it look nice and aesthetic.

E. g. What kind of lighting, shit on the walls, etc.
>>
>2.9 MB
>>
>>11451081
Its already pretty aesthetic, my man
>>
>>11452173
Thanks. I'm more wondering how one makes a room (not necessarily this specific one) aesthetic. Of course part of it is specific to the room, but what I'm looking for are generic elements that all aesthetic rooms share.
>>
>>11451081
Why don't you check the interior inspo thread and see if you can find common elements.
>>
>>11452678
Oh thanks.

Must've missed that one when looking through the catalog
>>
>>11451081
what do you think the word "aesthetic" means? because you're not using it correctly
>>
>>11451081
whatup w the hanzi/kanji practice
>>
File: P1050101.jpg (4 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [Google]
P1050101.jpg
4 MB, 4896x3672
>>11452689
I probably am.

Having looked at the interior inspo thread: Spaces that have a certain atmosphere or character to them, this can be anything from an office, a bedroom or a workshop, with that character being underlined in a nice clean manner, with personality and comfort. I'm trying to find elements that make places not only look nice, but also give their distinct character, and furthermore make them look nice and comfortable, like a place in which you'd actually like to be and spend your time.

>>11452721
Had a guy from Japan visiting, he told me that he did nine years of calligraphy, so I asked him if he could show me. I wish I could write that nicely, I didn't practice writing in ages.
>>
>>11451081
always see your shitty weeb room on /g/
>>
>>11453063
Just close your eyes mate
>>
>>11451081
>>How do you make a room aesthetic

First you learn how to use the word properly and stop listening to /fit/
>>
Try decluttering. You have too many decorative items, I recommend removing that ugly board, the hanged papers and maybe even the board. I fucking hate these boards and as we can see, you never use it for anything.
>>
Also get a 3W warm yellow LED bulb. I hate this bright white lighting, makes the room feel like a hospital.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.