[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do i feel like 90% of supreme's audience is kids li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: backgrounder (5).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
backgrounder (5).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why do i feel like 90% of supreme's audience is kids like these ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwrnUzCQRYA
>>
Because they're Golf Wang 2.0
>>
>>11450004
Wait do people really pronounce Adidas like that?
>>
>>11450031
i thought it was ahh deee dasss
>>
>>11450041
It is
>>
>>11450031
No
>>
>>11450031
i think its(uh de duhs)
>>
>>11450004
cute kid making videos to entertain himself
20 something loser with a lisp playing halo
>>
>>11450004

why do i feel like you only used this weak link to the board as an excuse to promote your own shitty channel?
>>
if you haven't figured out by now that the average age of streetwear/hypebeast mongs is about 15, you're never going to make it
>>
>>11450079
this is on reddit streetwear lol
>>
sad products of neo liberalism general
>>
>>11450004
hello, shillo
>>
Uh-dee-duhs
>>
>>11450111
Uh-dee-duhs ?
>>
>>11450041
this is the technically correct way to pronounce it (it's a german name originally)
>>11450057
this is the way i hear it pronounced in america 100% of the time
>>
TIL that its a girl
>>
>>11450004
the narrator is more cringe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to1XtazfU3k
link the original you fuck
this retard is literally just stealing videos and adding some slight "commentary" so he can call it fair use.
>>
>>11450242
>this retard is literally just stealing videos and adding some slight "commentary" so he can call it fair use.
not op but it was in the description of the video
>>
This thing is a tranny btw
>>
Stop spamming your shit videos here
>>
>>11450242
why would anyone do an unboxing video for fucking socks
>>
>i was just pretending to be retarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-eFHOjxAe8
>>
do people still buy supreme ?
>>
>>11450004

In London the Supreme store is right across from Bone Daddies (a great ramen place btw). I had to wait there awhile for my date and was just people watching. I can confirm that it was mostly kids like this/teenagers that walked into the store.
>>
>>11451018
Oui.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.