[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ styles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: _20160626_173405.jpg (253 KB, 1374x1418) Image search: [Google]
_20160626_173405.jpg
253 KB, 1374x1418
Hey /fa/ I have a couple of questions that have been bugging me lately

How would you describe your style?
How many different styles do you dress in?
How often do you change your style?
How did you find your style?

Pic related is me. I plundered my brothers closet yesterday and dressed like a trasher because I really felt like I needed a change and wanted to try it out. Results were ok, I met with my artsy girl crew yesterday, most of them said it makes me look younger. Its a lot different from what I dress normaly.
>>
depressed
one
not at all
thrift
>>
lose the hat

skater
one
never
grailed/instagram
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>11446527
me
however many i want
all the time
thrifting/buying individual pieces i like and trying to coordinate them

basically you should lurk more buddy
>>
a reflection of me
three
day to day
looking at grailed, fa, r/streetwear, random fashion sites
>>
>>11446555
>>11446565
>>11447315
>>11447318

Samefag detected.

Who
The
Fuck
Types like
This?
It makes
Me
Want to
Slit
My
Wrists
>>
school shooter
only that style
never
started out as basic metalhead kid, eventually started copping most of my clothes at milsurp shops, coincidentally got into industrial music, and now I'm Dylan Klebold 2.0.

>>11446527
Grow your hair out and work out a bit, you're like the most baby-faced, wimpy thrasher I've ever seen. I'm built like a wet towel but even I wouldn't go near you in a mosh pit cause I might break you in twain by sneezing too hard on you.
>>
>>11447322
you're a fucking moron seriously
>>
>>11447497
this
>>
>>11446527
I would bully you into giving me some sugar irl, pansy boy
>>
File: waywt.png (4 MB, 1562x3107) Image search: [Google]
waywt.png
4 MB, 1562x3107
>>11447334
Thanks for the advice but I dont think I will continue the trasher look, I guess I will go for a military look in autumn. The sideparted I have right now will fit the style. I still got a pair of docs from last winter and will get myself a fieldjacket. I actually go running a couple of times a week but I should add a workout for my upper bodyhalf.

>>11447604
Nah me and my boys would beat ya ass
Pic related is the last fit I posted in WAYWT, the cuffs were a bit big that day. I think it represents the way I dress right now quite well.
>>
>>11447322
Boy you aren't that quick are you
>>
>>11446527
Well op im into the britpop scene
Sometines i dress like liam gallagher, that kind of modern mod fashion
Sometimes im just more casual, but on winter i dress sharper
>>
>>11446527
You look like that kid they made CP videos of in gummo
>>
File: tumblr_ne2kmkD9Sk1sn7xlfo1_1280.jpg (238 KB, 1280x784) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne2kmkD9Sk1sn7xlfo1_1280.jpg
238 KB, 1280x784
>How would you describe your style
Minimal, Fictional.
>How many different styles do you dress in?
Two
>How often do you change
Not very often
>How did you find your style
Living in the City
>>
>>11446527

> How would you describe your style?
idk

How many different styles do you dress in?
thrifty or slacker/minimal/dressy and formal/pastels/thrasher/witch-core

How often do you change your style?
i wear a different style like every other day or depending on mood/weather/what Im doing that day

How did you find your style?
i tried things i liked on the internet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.