[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are they actually worth it ? i really like the silhouette and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: i want these so bad.jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
i want these so bad.jpg
24 KB, 600x400
are they actually worth it ? i really like the silhouette and the color of the leather. i have pretty wide feet. how do they actually fit ? are they comfortable ? do they last long ? i've seen other alternatives but they're just not the same.
>>
File: adrian.jpg (96 KB, 878x899) Image search: [Google]
adrian.jpg
96 KB, 878x899
>>11446331
this is the alternative that i've been considering. Acne Adrian is wider, which is good for me. and it's made in the same factory as CPs.
>>
>>11446331
bump. i know a lot of you owns CPs. help me. are they worth it ? are CPs actually comfortable ?
>>
>>11446331
bump agyn
>>
and again
>>
ugh why
>>
guise..
>>
File: cps.jpg (304 KB, 1014x1332) Image search: [Google]
cps.jpg
304 KB, 1014x1332
>>11446331
>>
id say they're worth it, i didnt feel like i had to wear them in but mine fit a bit big so, only thing id warn you about is if you can go a store to try them on do it, they can run a bit big
>>
pros:
simple, ok looking
decent leather. not godly or anything like /fa/ claims but decent.
cons:
dressed by internet fuccboi connotations
not particularly comfortable
overpriced, overrated
boring
fits into a variety of styles but never quite looks ideal in any of them
absolutely will not last "the rest of your life", cannot be resoled or repaired
>>
>>11446331
do not cop if you have wide feet. They are long and thin fitting. Acne adrians are a terrible shoe though- the creasing is really awful compared to CPs. I would get derbies or something if you're looking for black leather shoes.
>>
lol just try them on bro
>>
>>11446331
honestly, these shoes are overrated. they look really nice alone, but seeing a hairy ankle protrude out of them makes them look terrible. they look like they're supposed to be a "chill" pair of shoes, but the entire connotation behind them clashed with it's silhouette
>>
>>11446331
black is ok but white is terribly overplayed. I wouldn't say they're worth the price, but an alternative that's in the $100 range might be.
>>
File: Svennson.jpg (61 KB, 525x625) Image search: [Google]
Svennson.jpg
61 KB, 525x625
>>11446331
These are on sale for 200$ us, more similar silhouette to the CPs same factory I believe as well
>>
>>11448741
thinking about copping those. supposedly they're more comfortable than common cucks as well
>>
>>11448753
Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow but I won't be here, if I get them by tuesday and tt is still alive I'll let you know
>>
Im like a true 9.5 and got mine in a size 8. they're more comfortable than chucks and vans but still fall into the same comfort level. beat them pretty good and besides the scuffs and scratches on the leather they're holding up nice. Id recommend them especially for the summer (i have white ones)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.