[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone possibly recommend me some /fa/ shoes that would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hamburg.jpg (168 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
hamburg.jpg
168 KB, 2000x2000
Can anyone possibly recommend me some /fa/ shoes that would be suitable for a nightclub? I got rejected by the bouncer for wearing the shoes in the pic so any help would be greatly appreciated
>>
The problem probably was your face tho, I'm not even kidding, sorry bud.

Any club or pub that needs a bouncer is garbage.
Just fucking go somewhere else.
>>
>>11443998
not op but most if not all clubs in the UK have bouncers sadly
>>
>>11444011
Well then just ask your gramps to get you in somehow.
>>
Maybe just wear dress shoes or something like a dress show?
like derbies or oxfords if those count at all.
>>
Was probably a shitty place if they rejected you just for those.
>>
>>11444266
this

i can understand a no-white-sneaker policy, but those are very inoffensive shoes.
>>
>>11444310
Whats wrong with white shoes? Genuinely curious
>>
I always thought black Vans were the ultimate club shoe.

Cheap.
Versatile.
Socially acceptable.
You won't get compliments but you won't get beefed either.
Gets you in everywhere.
Doesn't matter if they get fucked up.
>>
>>11444011
I'm in the UK and get into clubs in similar shoes, it's probably something else stopping you getting in
>>
>>11443998
>>11444266
>>11444310
>>11445884

OP here, i thought at first it was something other than my shoes but the bouncer shone a flashlight directly at my shoes then just said something like not you and let the rest of my friends in
>>
>>11445984
r u shitskin?
>>
>>11443164

I wear some nike trainers that have blood, mud, food etc on them. Stuff I've literally worked in, hiked in and exercises in.

Al about being comfy cuz amend of the day I've worn designer to the club and you feel so upset when it gets booze spilled on your suede bomber
>>
>>11444011
most likely because of the white soles
>>
>>11445987
nope Aryan master race
>>
File: topmandemlad.png (765 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
topmandemlad.png
765 KB, 800x600
>>11444310
OPs shoes are literally the #1 shoe on the UK crime scene shoeprint registry
>>
>>11446035
yeah thats what i was thinking. some of my friends were wearing trainers but they didnt have much white on them so they were probably harder to spot
>>
>>11446056
Dude, boucers are always assholes, no exception. He was just in a situation where he felt like he needed to excercise his power for he failed the other aspects in his life. Trying to be a tough guy.
Every single boucer I have ever met was a worthless, sexist, and every time very very stupid asshole. I never got beaten up or thrown out of anywhere, nor did I ever have any problem with them, but my friends did and I was utterly disgusted by any and every action of every single boucer I have met so far.

Just go somewhere else bro.
>>
>Hurr guys the bouncer was just being a total asshole honest bruv wasn't your fault.
The bouncer is probably under instructions not to allow popular hooligan brands. Your shoes are top of the list, and if you got clever about it he would have probably shown you a sign somewhere near the door to the effect of "No nike or adidas footwear. no Stone Island etc". If you go out in town dressed like a casual, expect to be treat like one. This includes getting turned away, getting asked to remove things,and getting started on by "the lads" in the queue for Abdul's kebab van because you don't support their team.
>>
>>11446982
i wasn't dressed like a casual tho thats the only thing that annoyed me. I was wearing a button yp shirt and black chinos. My shoes were the only (arguably) offensive thing i was wearing but they arent even that bad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.