[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi there /fa/ i don't have a sense of fashion but for someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: T shirt.png (46 KB, 1058x727) Image search: [Google]
T shirt.png
46 KB, 1058x727
hi there /fa/
i don't have a sense of fashion but for someone whos just realising how awful they dress i noticed clothes just don't fit me well

im 5'11
weigh 140 pounds so pretty skinny

and i noticed t shirts i wear have a huge gap in between their neck areas, every store i went to seemed to have the exact same measurements, i just hate having y neck exposed for some reason

What are some ways ar
>>
I'm almost exactly the same measurements as you. You're probably wearing mediums when you actually need smalls
>>
>>11441329
What? Small tee's waist lines stop at my belly button, id look like a retard, neck hole doesnt even change from size to size, its like iv been looking and the regular size of a neck hole on a small is the same size on a XXL,???
>>
try gildan
>>
>>11441343
youre 5'11 buddy, stop dreaming
>>
>>11441343
I'm 5'11 129 and I wear small or xs and I dont have this issue
>>
>>11441383
do not do this
>>
>>11441318
you try mock-neck shirts? they cover the neck a little more
>>
>>11441318
consider looking for brands with longer designs (hello Ricky) or going about it the opposite way -- wearing high-waisted shorts/pants to make it seem like you're intentionally wearing box-cut fit shirts (essentially shirts that purposefully fit short). if you're healthy/fit and not fat, people won't really have anything to say about your stomach showing, short of maybe thinking you're a bit twinkish if you're just skin & bones.

also shirts tend to have huge gaps in the neck areas, that's so you can put your head through it. and if you truly hate having your neck show (maybe you feel vulnerable or something, ok) just wear sweaters and hoodies and scarves and mock-necks and whatnot. button-ups are also a thing, provided you do your best to not look straight out of r/mfa or some smart-casual bullshit.
>>
>>11441343
Where the fuck have you been shopping son? Literally across all Western brands I wear a small
>>
>>11441318
T H A N K M R S K E L T A L

H

A

N

K

M

R

S

K

E

L

T

A

L
>>
>>11441318
>>>/fit/
>>
>>11441318
>>im 5'11
>>weigh 140 pounds so pretty skinny
>>pretty skinny

lel at this fat cunt.
Also your shirts are obviously too small.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.