[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inexpensive & Effay GF possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1428524627888.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1800) Image search: [Google]
1428524627888.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1800
Is it possible to have a gf
>who has fashion-sense
>knows her designers and inspo. (not insta-fashion)
>keeps up with fashion news
but does not make you go bankrupt?

>happy with occasional expensive accessory or piece on special occasions
>keep her shopping expenses in check

Or is

>effay gf = expensive gf
>>
I dated a girl that was super in to fashion and was a buyer for an expensive fashion store. I never had to buy her shit she got her own clothes. Why should her hobby affect your wallet? Are you a beta fag pushover that buys shit for your gf constantly?
>>
>>11440732
Don't get a gf from a major asian city (especially mainland China)
>LEECHES
>>
>>11440742
Why would I date an asian
>>
>Is it possible to have a gf

unlikely
>>
>>11440718
sounds like you want a boyfriend.
>>
My girl thrifts and garage sales everything. I tag along and make sick cops for $2. Ends up saving me a bunch of money actually.
>>
>>11440782
DELETE THIS
>>
>>11440818
Shit up Hillary
>>
>>11440718
Not possible. I have acquired the effay gf and its expensive as fuck. Clothing, boots, lingerie, bondage toys
>>
what kind of beta ass bitch are you to think that you should be paying for your significant other's wardrobe? it's fine to buy lingerie or an occasional piece of clothing every once and a while, but that's it nigga
>>
>>11440718
YES IF SHE HAS HER OWN JOB

IF YOU ARE YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PRIMARY SOURCE OF INCOME YOU ARE FUCKING UP
>>
>>11440718
Go to a design university , be kind, original, confident, inteligent and atractive.
Dont expect to have a perfect girlfriend if you are thrash
>>
>>11441101
Obviously never met rich, high maintanance chicks.
Make a huge fuss if you don't buy them shit.

>>11441159
Ones i have met were arrogant special snowflakes
>>
>>11441222
rich gf would buy ME shit and basically sugarmomma me when I was unemployed.
I wouldn't buy shit for any girl unless im gonna marry them, otherwise you're dropping racks on some girl some other dude will be busting nuts into in a years time.
>>
I dated the daughter of a b list actor and she bought me shit all the time without even asking.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.