[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-UNIQLO_logo.svg.png (63 KB, 2000x1990) Image search: [Google]
2000px-UNIQLO_logo.svg.png
63 KB, 2000x1990
Post quality companies with fair prices.
>>
>>11440130
brooks brothers although not as of recently
>>
>>11440209
Stop overrating Uniqlo. It's only one step above shit like H&M.
>>
COS.
>>
>>11440209
in that the quality is not good or they are charging too much for it?

also muji
>>
>>11440635
Cos is H&M
>>
>>11440130
Retarded post.
Luxury quality for luxury prices.
Shit quality for dollar store prices.
>>
>>11440635
bought some jersey cotton tees from COS
and they hella shrunk on the first wash
>>
I like my purchases from Jcrew factory
my DSTLD tees are holding up well and feel solid
the cut is kinda weird though
>>
>>11440649
God bless
>>
>>11440130
Uniqlo stores deeply disturb me for some reason.
>>
>>11440130
Fair pricing is subjective. I feel uniqlo pushes down their production and take shortcuts to price their stuff in the current price range.

Tees i noticed are inconsistent, both texture and build even across the same model. Their downs are plasticy and pants are hit and miss

>>11440635
Slowly weaning myself off COS. The minimalism meme is overplayed and desu they're only worth it on sale
>>
>>11441552
i've got four of the plain uniqlo tees, best basics i've ever had. they are all i wear and theres been no stretching or warping around the neck which i've had with other brands cheap basics.
>>
>>11441590
Supimas or plain? I like how supimas feel but its weird really. One of my oldest ones is piling which i dont mind about since its comfy af, while one of my new ones feels almost like its got a plastic/rigid coating. The stitch on the arm holes also seems to have fused/damage causing it to scratch on my arms non stop. No complaints of my third supima but its not amazing or anything.

Disappointed with airisms/heattech with their poly fabrics which wrinkle like hell and I cant iron cz it melts/damages the fabric. Otherwise it drapes well, especially if i size 2x up to xl.

Chucked out my flat front pants cz how unbreathable they are and how it feels waaay too thick for Aus weather.

+j, urban sweats and lemaire first collection were all solid otherwise. Also for all its faults i agree qlo plain tees at its price range shit on zara/h&m/f21 etc etc. That is until you look outisde typical mall brands
>>
>>11441393
I feel the same way Anon. I went in one and for some reason it was pure white everything and there wasn't a spot of dirt anywhere. I was so disturbed by the blinding white and the music they play is so weird.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.