[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
g-guys.. its high fashion right.. its cool cause its expensive right??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: just a coincidence.jpg (183 KB, 1177x1163) Image search: [Google]
just a coincidence.jpg
183 KB, 1177x1163
g-guys.. its high fashion right.. its cool cause its expensive right??
>>
>>11439651
q-quality right?
f-fit is better.
>>
epic meme friend :)
>>
I don't understand what point you are trying to make, the two items are much different from each other, although a raging pleb like you couldn't tell that upon laying your untrained eyes upon it
Although in all honesty, moncler is shit, but it's still much better than that yesstyle garbage
>>
>>11439661
this
also never trust photos on mannequins, especially musular ones
>>
>>11439664
Black mannequins
>>
>>11439655
looks better on the dead black body than the live one
>>
File: Yeststylething.jpg (3 MB, 1800x5000) Image search: [Google]
Yeststylething.jpg
3 MB, 1800x5000
kek
>>
>>11439661
they are nearly identical, stop being a pretentious twat

the point i'm trying to make as that this design is fucking ugly whether it's made by Moncler or some random chinese factory, it looks like assassins creed cosplay for retards.

anyone over 12 should never wear zip hoodies and this is a fact.

also i'm aware the mannequins make the hoodie look better than it actually is, i've seen people wearing them in real life and they're much worse
>>
>>11440712

>anyone over 12 should never wear zip hoodies and this is a fact.

>m-muh opinion is a f-fact because i c-can't deal with other p-ppl being able to disagree with m-me

imo the hoodies in OP pic are both hideous. surprise: "high fashion" labels sometimes make ugly shit too.

that doesn't mean there aren't hoodies that are fine to wear. a plain black zip hoodie is pretty versatile and definitely doesn't inherently give off a "i'm 12 what is fashion" vibe.

it all depends on the design and how someone styles that design.

>hey guys i made a whole new thread just to say i don't like hoodies
>>
>>11440712
you were going somewhere with your first sentence then you just got all autistic.

Anyone can wear zip hoodies, just because your fat ass manlet self doesn't look good in a zip hoodie doesn't mean everyone else does not.
>>
>>11439685
Okay one thing to point out, all these boys are skinny but the mannequins are much more -ottermode-
>>
>>11439685
Whenever I see this picture I wonder what it means by "the fit is suited to an asian frame." Is that supposed to mean these would look good on an asian guy? I kind of doubt it.
>>
>>11440821

>being this new

the boys are all more like skinnyfat. they have a low amount of bodymass, but what mass is there is all fat--they have essentially zero muscle mass. despite having a thin frame, they look doughy.

also the garments have been pinned at the back of the mannequins in order to create the illusion of shape and drape where there actually is none in the clothing.

basically the clothes are shaped like a square napkin, but in the mannequin photos they've crumpled the napkin into a more appealing shape.

anyway this is all old news. i can't believe i've been on this board since 2009. kill me pls
>>
>>11440821
It's not just that. Every clothing store or company pins the cloths to mannequins to make them fit better or tighter. It literally would look nothing like that even on an otter mode man
>>
>>11440829

it's code for "the sleeve and hem length are short"
>>
>>11439658
Kek
>>
This is gonna be a loooooong summer
>>
>>11439661
>moncler is shit
it literally isn't, I've had my winter jacket for like four years and its perfect
>>
>>11439651
RICK COPIED YESSTYLE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.