[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has any of /fa/ ever dated a basic bitch? would you ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 620x1086) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 620x1086
has any of /fa/ ever dated a basic bitch? would you ever?
>>
no and probably

zero maintenance required and you'll always be the more interesting side of the relationship and instead of having to constantly try to keep relevant you just are.
>>
>>11436144
These 'filters' make me want to punch these girls in the face, and normally I would never feel such a thing.
>>
>>11436153
the problem with this is that after a while they get insecure about being boring and so try and drag you down with them
>>
File: her.jpg (45 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
45 KB, 600x650
I did. She wore those adidas shoes, black knee socks, thick nerdy glasses, listened to arctic monkey, and smoked. She was basically what you get when you look up "I'm not like the other girls" on google images. She was cute and nice but, as you see, exremely average. Our personalities didn't really fit so after a while we just grew distant and didn't feel like hanging out. Plus she had daddy issues, so I should have done more than just make out with her but eh. Was a nice three month long relationship.
>>
Never dated no, and probably never would. Had a fwb that was as basic as they come, and it was like talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>11436214
can relate to this. my ex was sweet for the most part but wasn't very well developed as an individual as far as having personal taste or interests in anything really. she was one of those girls who followed every kardashians on social media. being with her became very dull and I stopped caring as much about seeing her in my free time

we broke up mostly because she was controlling and overbearing though
>>
>>11436153
>zero maintenance required
uhh no anon
>>
def have dated a couple - it can be fine as long as they're not the type to constantly whine about how they don't feel "cool enough" to come around ur hipster friends/etc.

sometimes basic girls are good because, unlike alt chicks, they don't feel the need to maintain some facade or artificial identity. i'd take a basic chick who was authentic to themselves than some "cool" chick who is full of shit

alt hoes are better in bed though, no question
>>
>>11436159
TRU
>>
>>11436499
>they don't feel the need to maintain some facade or artificial identity
kek, sure
>>
>>11436505
I SAID SOMETIMES BRO!!!
>>
Yes I have, I date her for 3 years of highschool. I caught her attention by having a cool style and my clothing choices. Eventually she started getting mad at how people liked my outfits over hers. She hated going shopping and just wanted to hang out at my house and fuck. Basic bitches suck. Never date a girl that wears shitty clothes
>>
>>11436144
>>girls
>>
>>11436575
there are basic boys as well anon
>>
I'm in korea dating a basic korean girl.

Its aight.
>>
>>11436144
Yes, for a 3 whole years.
She was borderline emo and into anime when we met but slowly changed towards whatever was popular, she ended up being very attention hungry and a little retarded. Granted, she was a nice person but I could have done better at the time.
>>
Company of a basic bitch is better than being around a basic dude, at least you can Fred Flintsone that pussy canal..

Plus basic girls don't seem to get angry when you rag on them for being basic, cause they already hate themselves so much for their own nature, fun times
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.