[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i'm over 30 is this how I should be dressing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1466656056256.jpg (123 KB, 634x768) Image search: [Google]
1466656056256.jpg
123 KB, 634x768
If i'm over 30 is this how I should be dressing?
>>
I hope not
>>
full rick till the day you die
>>
New album when
>>
>>11435292
taylor swift is looking worse and worse
>>
Damn Taylor is such a whore. Poor Calvin.
>>
yeah
>>
>>11435292
yup
Tall, Fit, Handsome, Rich, Successful is exactly how you should be dressing to look good.
>>
>>11435292

These people haven't aged well. 40s are going to be scary for them
>>
>>11435292
Just turned 30 and came to ask the same thing.

I guess we should ask someplace else. Maybe /adv/ or, at the right time and with a bit of luck, even /b/?

I've been wearing jeans and a polo shirt to work often. I think my polos are a size too big, and my jeans are a bit baggy in the leg. I'm not sure what to do with my hair either, right now I cut it very short on the top and buzz the side - it looks clean but I think it might suit me to wear it a bit longer.

I lost a bunch of weight too. Now my BMI is 21 so finally matters what I'm wearing.
>>
I think when I'm thirty I'm going to wear informal suit jackets with basic color tees underneath
>>
>>11435292
>>11436760
oh and I never know what to do for shoes. Right now I'm wearing those Adidas indoor soccer shows and look like an idiot I think. I need to start with dress shoes or something inbetween but needs to be semi comfortable for work and my back (getting old).
>>
>>11436760
>>11436766

Honestly you should go to male fashion advice on Reddit. They would be of more help to you than /fa/ since /fa/ is more for young people while you would find more menswear stuff on mfa
>>
>>11436773
Thanks, I'll check it out!
>>
>>11435312
Listen to this man op.
>>
Sometimes I feel like just paying someone to help me out. Shit is overwhelming.
>>
whenever i ask myself this question, i immediately google images of daniel craig. he will always point you in the right direction.
>>
>>11437144
helps that he is incredibly good looking.
>>
>>11436766
Sound like you need to start lurking on reddit r/goodyearwelt and locate your nearest Allen Edmonds/Loake store.
>>
>>11437403
Thanks, I'll take a look.

I just bought a pair of Santoni dress shoes. Super comfy, but I don't think they'll offer the support I need for everyday wear..
>>
>>11437028
hmu
>>
>>11437462
I live in Miami, I bet there is someone local that could help me - although no sure how to find a good one.

I guess I could just walk into Norstroms and try to find a fashionable looking sales person.
>>
>>11435371
Didn't she visibly peak at 18? Feels like it's all been downhill from there tbhfam
>>
>>11438953
That happens to natural blondes
>>
they look like nazis
>>
>>11435292
wasn´t she married with calvin harris or something.?
>>
>>11435292
Do people not know what antiperspirant is?
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (147 KB, 640x817) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
147 KB, 640x817
>>11440801
Some people transpire even when using one, I had a friend who was like that. It sucked for him.
>>
>>11435292
Tom Hiddleston is a mongrel. Taylor is beautiful on a good day, but this was not a good day.
>>
>>11440804

>Some people transpire

Events transpire. People perspire. One day we all expire.
>>
>>11435292

it depends on the day/occasion man

you don't have to wear a collared shirt all the time
>>
>>11435292
When did she become The Waitress
>>
>>11435292
source on hiddlestons pants? what type are they
>>
>>11435292
She get new implants?
>>
guys i'm 23, how am i supposed to dress ? i still wear my old skool, is it relevant to my age ?
>>
>>11435371
wtf are you talking about? she looks better than ever

mommy swift >>>>>>>>>>>> frizzy haired country swift
>>
>>11436413
>tall
>rich
>attractive (body, face, and fashion)
>funny
>charismatic
>intelligent

that is the whole 9 yards desu
>>
Is that Nicolas Cage?
>>
>>11442926
No that's definitely Harrison Ford
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.