[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey folks. I going to a titty bar this weekend for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 0072097249376_180X180.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
0072097249376_180X180.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
Hey folks.

I going to a titty bar this weekend for the first time and want some ideas on what to wear.

I was thinking a black suit with a blue dress shirt, not sure about the tie maybe black. Black dress shoes. Black belt.

Basically a suit with everything black but the shirt. Either blue or white for the shirt.

Kinda like pic related.

Your thoughts and opinions on what to wear to a strip club?
>>
>>11430965
Cargo shorts, tappout shirt, Jordan's or some other nigger level shoe. Oh and have all pockets of the shorts full of singles
>>
File: shoutatmywife.jpg (31 KB, 516x266) Image search: [Google]
shoutatmywife.jpg
31 KB, 516x266
>>
>>11431060
overweight-hit-their-wife wave?
>>
File: bdd.jpg (46 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
bdd.jpg
46 KB, 526x701
thin swimming trunks with the liner cut out. when they are grinding on your during a lap dance it feel really nice.
>>
You fuckers are retarded.

I wanna look nice. Not like a fucking nigger.
>>
>getting dressed up to go to a strip club
Let me guess no one in your family went to college
>>
>>11431247
jesus dude
>>
>>11431249
>>getting dressed up to go to a strip club

yeah this is what those $30,000 millionaires do who live in Dallas. don't do that
>>
>>11431249
lel
yeah man get stripper perfume and dunk oil all over your new suit
>>
>>11430965
Dress poor. Otherwise the strippers won't leave you the fuck alone. Do not wear a suit, strippers bathe in vagisil and jergens lotion. Wear a polo and chinos. Jeans are too thick to enjoy the dry humping.
>>
>>11431256
I'm always amused when Texas people drop Texas aspirational symbols expecting cultured people to be affected

Once I had a convo with a guy who was very proud to have attended Baylor and seemed to think I'd be amazed
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 500x491
I'd go 2016 yung lean core, oversized stained shirt, shitty jeans etc
>>
>>11430965
>I going to a titty bar this weekend
It's gotta be black tie, breh.
>>
>>11431353
this
the suit and tie schtick at a strip club will only make you want to go back becuase you'll think its a date.

Maybe the strippers will play with your tie
but they looking for a tip

also don't tip your stripper more than your waitress
>>
lmao. dressing up to go to a strip club. who do you think you are bro?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.