[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In need of a new shoe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Recommend a basic tennis/running shoe like this. I don't want Jordan's, Yeezy's, or any other sort of "flashy" shoe.
>>
>>11430067
Get some Frees or Lunar Flyknits

I see dads wearing them, they're good gym shoes, and they don't make you look like you shop at kohls like the ones in your hands.

Or you could get some Jordan 1 mids or lows in a solid color. They're less obnoxiously chunky than af1s and they are so old that they're as basic as chucks.
>>
Lunars 3s or ultra memes
>>
>>11430067

AAHAHAHAHAH I wear the same shoes OP
>>
>>11430106
What's so funny?
>>
>>11430108
Probably that they're hideous.

I'd wear them as lawn care shoes until they turned green and fell apart though. That's what I did with my old suede adidas.
>>
>>11430113
I don't know why he would laugh at his own shoes if he wears them as his main shoes.
>>
>>11430115
Probably because his mom bought them for him when he was 16. That's what my ancient lawn shoes are from.
>>
>>11430108
Just surprised to see them on /fa/.

>>11430113

I like them 2bh, his are very trashed though.
>>
>>11430118
Do you have any recs yourself?
>>
>>11430125
I use them for everything, it's why I want a basic shoe.
>>
>>11430126
I was the first reply.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 350x262
I quite like the Adidas supernova guide 8. Thoughts?
>>
>>11430135
Kind of ugly and dadly.

Got that in between modern and classic look that doesn't satisfy either one.
>>
>>11430135
Glide*
>>
Flyknit racers or flyknit tennis classic ultra
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.