[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raf Simons Ozweego SS17 Leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Leaked early images of Raf 's Ozweegos, he's also dropping some Calvin sneaker collab

Discuss
>>
>>11429285
Best pic of all tree of dem
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-15-33-38.png (1016 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-15-33-38.png
1016 KB, 1080x1920
What leak? They already teasing it
>>
>>11429287
lol what a coincidence
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my Industrial Design and Furniture Design class, and have designed over 40 collections under my name, not to mention my work for Jil Sander and Dior. I am a trained culture vulture and have over 300 'inspired' ideas. You are nothing to me but just another fuccboi with an average level of disposable income. I will wipe you the fuck out with shitty over-hyped collaborations with adidas that your wallet will find irresistible, mark my fucking words. I have over 87 unique colorway suggestions generated by Microsoft PowerPoint for my ozweegos untill the day that I die. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of designers and influential social media contacts across the globe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the perma ban, faggot. I will wipe your pathetic smile of your face and ruin that thing you call life, or should I say /fa/? You’re fucking dead, kid. I can design anything, anytime, and make it sell. I can sell the same idea to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s without watching Joy Division videos on youtube. Not only am I extensively trained in turning culture into cash, but I have access to an entire arsenal of archives and I will use it to its full extent to put your bank account into overdraft, you little shit. Why do you think the Peter Saville parka's keep appearing on Grailed, you ignorant scum? If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>11429285
Are they still made in China?
>>
>>11429288
the white ones look like new balance for old men for real
>>
>>11429295
Looks like they've made some big changes something about them hinting fabrication in Portugal?

Just like the Raf Velcros had a change and were printed with a silver label on the side, these ones have writings on the ankle and new embossed logos on the side pods

Also the white/creams are made out of a leather so could definitely be switched over to Portugal
>>
>>11429297
"no"

>>11429295
yes
>>
>>11429294
>>Not even being able to copypasta correctly
>>
>>11429308
"yes"
>>
>>11429316
"(you)"
>>
File: 00350fullscreen.jpg (107 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
00350fullscreen.jpg
107 KB, 683x1024
>>11429310
??
>>
>>11429325
he's as tricky as ricky
>>
I like the cum rag colorway
>>
File: Raf blood.jpg (44 KB, 647x404) Image search: [Google]
Raf blood.jpg
44 KB, 647x404
Fuckers in school wearing fake Yeezys and Ultraboosts telling me, always in the barber shop Raf ain’t bout this, Raf ain’t bout that. My boy a BD on fucking Margiela and them. He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit. All ya motherfuckers talk about Raf ain’t no hitta, Raf ain’t this, Raf a fake, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga. Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit. Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that. Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking shit about Raf I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more. You know those niggas role with Lil' Ricky and them
>>
raf realized he's going to absolute shit so he has to release these for hypebeasts again

what a joke, he's so far gone
>>
>>11429422
+1
>>
>>11429422
>>
File: 1466534864528.jpg (51 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1466534864528.jpg
51 KB, 480x854
Calvin x Raf dropping February
>>
if you like these shoes you really are a hypebeast they look like sketchers i could buy the same shit from a yard sale for $20 the only thing missing is that they dont light up when you walk
>>
>>11430791
Ok den watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPRgSu3C58Y
>>
>>11430794
Kys, your opinion is trash
>>
>>11430801
ozweegos are bad and you are a bad human being for liking them fight me
>>
idk put a fucking gum sole on some sketchers i dont give a fuck anymore im fresh out of ideas - raf simmen 2016
>>
>>11430793
holy shit

those look terrible
>>
>>11429287
The creams!!!
>>
>>11430858
Nah these are the different colorway
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.