[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I am an Indian Muslim, what hairstyle do you guys recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: selvie.jpg (748 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
selvie.jpg
748 KB, 1920x1080
Hello I am an Indian Muslim, what hairstyle do you guys recommend I get? I am going off to college this fall and want to look good. I want to get a haircut this Tuesday, do I have enough hair to get a good style? I will also be getting a shave since I can't seem to grow any proper facial hair.

Also, is $50 a lot for a cut and shave? Another problem is that my parents aren't letting me go since they say it's too expensive, tho I am willing to pay for it myself. So I have to either convince them or do it in secret and lie about the price.

My dad is trying to take me to some shitty cheap barber next wednesday so if possible I need to get my haircut before then, so do I have enough hair to get a style that will look good on me?
>>
POO IN LOO
ALLAH U AKBAR
FICKI FICKI
>>
File: 20160620_105820.jpg (761 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160620_105820.jpg
761 KB, 1920x1080
Apologies for sideways pic, here is a better one
>>
>>11425439
As long as you remember to shit in the toilets and not blow up you'll be fine.
>>
>>11425439
>Muslim
why do you even say that ? don't be proud of it. hide your religion, just as i do.
>>
How old are you? You should be able to make decisions on your own. If you want to spend 50 bucks on a cut and shave, you can at least look at the hair inspo thread and pick some that you like.
>>
>>11425457
I am 18. My dad usually takes me to this cheap and shirty Vietnamese run place where I get a buzz cut or gives me a buzz cut himself. I've never had an actual hairstyle before so I don't know what will look good on me. I probably will look for a cheaper place tho if 50 is a lot. I'm not sure how much an average cut and shave costs, never had one before on my own.
>>
>>11425467
Don't pay for a shave, you don't need to. Just shave your facial hair yourself, you barely have any. Also you have a rectangular head so try an even cut. Maybe a taper fade. Could always go the generic low sides, leave the top if you wanted
>>
>>11425467
1. Lurk Moar --> >>11416127
2. I am not going to recommend you a hairstyle. You have to look for pictures that speak to you. You have to discuss with your barber whether it would look good on you or not. You have to develop your own style.
3. You're 18 and that means you're an adult. You'd have to discuss this with your parents. At some point your father also went alone to the barber, right?
4. What this anon said >>11425479 Shave your facial hair yourself.
5. Are there cheaper alternatives in your neighberhood?
>>
>>11425537
Sorry, I mainly go on /a/ and /r9k/ (not a full robot tho, I have a gf).

I'll probably look and see if there are cheaper places nearby, the place I was looking at is top tier tho I don't need the best cut possible. I could just get the cut for 25 from them, is that expensive?
>>
>>/fa/ is for tying your shoelaces

Fuckkkk we need a sticky that just tells people to fuck off.
>>
>>11425596
What do you think?
>>
Your parents are right. Also, buzz all that shit on the sides off, at the very least
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.