[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the weeknd /fa/? discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
is the weeknd /fa/? discuss
>>
>>11425267
No, that band fucking sucks.

I CANT FEEL MY FACE are you fucking kidding me. Throbbing Gristle, Les Rallizes Denudes, Suicide, Jesus and Mary Chain
>>
>>11425274
1 man, not a band.
>>
>>11425267
tubby manlet with a shrub on his head designed to distract impressionable white people into thinking "OMG HIZ SO ARTISTIC ND TALUNTID"
he sucks cock and so does his music.
>>
>>11425280
I don't care. He's FUCKING awful. LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY bad.

Like the worst music ever. You're probably a teenager, for the love of GOD be a teenager.
>>
>>11425295
He has some other songs that are pretty good desu. Maybe if you had sex with girls you would understand the appeal of sensual music.
>>
>>11425295
this song seems pretty effay to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORVz_qeKgvg
>>
File: The Weeknd.jpg (47 KB, 620x886) Image search: [Google]
The Weeknd.jpg
47 KB, 620x886
>>11425267

no he is a fuccboi. a lot better style than someone like tyga or chris brown but still a fuccboi no doubt.
>>
>>11425327
>if u not a vfirign maybe u wud like dis sensitive sex music XDddd

dumbest argument for not liking a shitty artist ever

kill yourself little reddit shit kid
>>
>>11425344
It's too overproduced. There's NO fucking emotion.

Also the music is lame and he just talks about drugs to make it look cool.
>>
>>11425295
Agreed and he used to be better too (Still not worth listening to though)
>>
>>11425267
he's like 5'1 so no
>>
>>11425267
>venomcore
>normie as fuck MTV music
>fashionable
>>
>>11425267
his music is lame but i don't care. can't stand his ugly hair.
>>
>>11425267

He's from Toronto so yes. But his commercial success makes him seem annoying. His girlfriend is also beautiful
>>
>>11426187
>>
>>11425274
>Throbbing Gristle
I mean do you even have a taste in music? Sure I'll grant you that the latest release by the Weeknd was overhyped, but House of Balloons and Thursday were at least 9/10
Then again you wouldn't know.
>>
>is the weeknd /fa/?
Tuesday is the most effay day.
>>
>>11425344
>enrique englesias level background 'beat'
>sentimental and deep video of intimacy and love
>voice like Chris Brown trembling harder than the stomach of an SJW at a Trump rally
you hurt me, anon
>>
>>11426229
You mean Thursday
>>
>>11426289
oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
on
thursdayyyyyyyyyeyeyyy
>>
File: 1465884065393.jpg (44 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1465884065393.jpg
44 KB, 286x286
>>11425274
>>
>>11425274
Les Rallizes Denudes is the most effay band
>Japanese
>french name
>fairly obscure
>sad and abraisive music
>mizutani was a self-destructive, nihilistic commie
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.