[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck can I find these in stock? I can only find an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Where the fuck can I find these in stock? I can only find an off-white looking one.
>>
>>11424460
what?
>>
>>11424516
Where the fuck can he find those shoes from the picture? He can only find ones that have an off-white color. You retarded fuck, it's pretty fucking clear.
>>
http://www.endclothing.com/au/shoes-like-pottery-01jp-low-sneaker-01jp-wh.html
>>
>>11424529
I got confused because of the picture, he should have posted the white-white ones and not the off whites if he wants to cop the optical white ones.
>>
>>11424534
If you get confused that easily you should just kys
>>
>>11424529
maybe because it's common knowledge that they only come in off-white you fucking mongoloid
>>
OP, do not cop if you're just going to buy the bright white ones. You can get monochrome converse much cheaper.

>>11424540
why are you wasting your time arguing with a retard like me?
>>
>>11424544
That's the fucking reason OP started this fucking thread in the first place you unsuccessful abortion.
>>
>>11424558
he can't find them anywhere because they don't exist you fucking inbred retard, there's no reason for you to get so triggered by some dude who's confused

did your dad beat you today or something? kek
>>
>>11424545
Nah im not keen on the optic white, i'm looking at these atm though - http://assetsprx.matchesfashion.com/img/product/1391/1044334_1.jpg

I can't fucking tell if there's more than two versions of the white one or not. The official site only mentions optic and off white versions.
>>
>>11424562
I'm not that stupid retard but they exist, look at this >>11424532 and shoes like pottery official page. But OP is stupid if he wants to cop the bright white ones, one of the few "advantages" and maybe the only reason to buy shoes like pottery is their different colorways. OP just should buy monochrome white converse.
>>
>>11424566
There are 2 types of 'white'. Natural (aka cream) (the ones in the OP image)
Optic white (bleached white, the type of white you get when you buy white converse or white vans)
>>
File: 1462409507510.png (3 MB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
1462409507510.png
3 MB, 1594x897
>>11424573
is right, off white sometimes look more off and sometimes more white but it is actually the lighting and photo ,not the actual shoe.
>>
File: 1363845259360.png (168 KB, 407x379) Image search: [Google]
1363845259360.png
168 KB, 407x379
holy fuck you people are autistic

calm the fuck down
>>
>>11424578
>>11424573

Thanks for the help lads, just bought the cream version.
>>
>>11424590
Where from? And was shipping included?
>>
>>11424630

From here http://www.matchesfashion.com/au/products/Shoes-Like-Pottery-Low-top-canvas-trainers-1044334

Shipping was free since i spent over 300
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.