[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
golf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Was Tyler the Creator's Golf fashion show /fa/?
>>
>>11424024
golf wang shit is weak you can keep that
>>
I liked it but wouldn't say it's /fa/. I'm also a huge faggot and I like Tyler.
>>
>>11424046
Tyler's the man tho
>>
>>11424024
no but it was cool
>>
>>11424048
I think he's one of the most creative people out there and he takes risks with his media and I usually really like it.
>>
>>11424085
>I think he's one of the most creative people out there and he takes risks with his media and I usually really like it.

lol, this statement.
>>
>>11424085
i just think he's a cool and chill dude, I don't even like his stuff, really
>>
his presentation was dope, but I might just get a regular white t-shirt. Not really into the bright greens and yellows.
>>
He's usually the only one who can pull it off
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (31 KB, 454x401) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
31 KB, 454x401
Anyone else get anything?
>>
>>11424843
yeah I copped the white zebra tee, thought it was one of the most understated pieces in the drop.
>>
Very entertaining show. The clothes are pretty basic streetwear that doesn't really belong on a runway. But to each their own
>>
>>11424024
Dunno but I liked it
>>
His fits and clothing line are a bit so-so, but yeah I was an odd future kid so I still think he's one cool ass dude. His vines were fucking hilarious too.
>>
>>11424085
have you ever seen another runway in your life
>>
>>11424024
nah, it was garbage
>>
>>11424085
>one of the most creative

you must be new
>>
>>11424024

middle schoolers, and people stuck in middle school: the thread
>>
>>11424850
Nice
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.