[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking weed /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: chacha.jpg (56 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
chacha.jpg
56 KB, 500x334
I love weed, I think its fun and relaxing, but I usually dont tell anyone since I dont want people thinking I'm a total looser or a cliché stoner
>>
it's 2016 dude. it'd be weird if you met someone who didn't smoke weed
>>
>>11423955
i dont smoke the devil's grass
>>
>>11423949
nobody cares if you smoke weed, son.
I mean, nobody cares 'bout you and what you do.
>>
>>11423974
i mean you do you but weed is to the 10's like cigarettes were to the 50's.
>>
>>11423999
I don't and i don't even know why.
I think it's maybe because all of the people that offered me weed were like "weed lmao so kewl xD" and I don't want to be assosiated with those kind of people because, hey, i fucking hate myself.
>>
File: p08.jpg (34 KB, 567x426) Image search: [Google]
p08.jpg
34 KB, 567x426
>>11423949
Only if you use one of these, otherwise you will only look like a fucboi.
>>
>>11424001
I'm just a fucking contrarian
>>
>>11424001
> all of the people that offered me weed were like "weed lmao so kewl xD

stop hanging out with faggots then
>>
I see smoking weed as a sign of weakness of character. I feel like nature has given me enough faults and I don't really need another.

I don't judge though, unless you're obnoxious about it.
>>
>>11424008
I don't know where to meet new people, mate. It's either my old school friendos that are all nerdy and shit, which I fucking love or these edge scene dudes that are fun to hang around but oh my god they're so fucking stupid and clueless. And now, I've started college and holy shit everyone here's so fucking idiotic. I don't even know mate.
>>
>>11424001
yeah i mean there are definitely people like that but i mean that's not the whole thing. it's a fun and relatively harmless drug. give it a go

also go see a therapist or something about the hating yourself bit
>>
If and only if you:

Smoke weed cigarettes/joints

The most important part: Shut the fucking hell up about smoking weed.
>>
>>11423999
Cigarettes were associated with casual elegance almost, weed is associated with being a teenager and mario kart
>>
I smole weed a few times a week but dont tell amyone about it because I feel it's something you do in privacy. I dont like people that talk about their weed smoking you might as well tell me about that fap you had two weeks ago
>>
>>11424060
maybe if you're still a teenager. i'm not really talking about the aesthetics of the drug, btw, more just how ubiquitous it is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.