[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate him so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why do you guys hate him so much?
>>
>>11423137
I don't hate him, I just find his clothes overpriced
>>
Pretentious douche and his brand is worn by grade A cunts
>>
>>11423160
Rick Owens?
>>
>>11423137
if you refer your brand as "God's Brand" you really have to be a delusional cunt. also all of the people who blow smoke up his ass saying his clothes aren't overpriced and the quality is worth it.
>>
>>11423160
like the vast majority of designers?
>>
shit quality
shit 'designs'
massively overprices his 'work'
>>
No idea who this is. Are adults supposed to know this person?
>>
>>11423137
He's literally every brand on karma loop circa 2011 side zippers and hoodies he's literally the perfect designer for 15 year old rich kids

Nobody with any taste or appreciation for the art form even pays attention to him
>>
>>11423505
well you are in /fa/, im pretty sure most of us know who that is
>>
i HATE the people wearing metallica or guns n roses shirts because they saw beiber or this nigger wear it. i dont even listen to rock and i see these people as poser wannabe fags. id buy his clothes, but they are WAY too overpriced.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.