[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tight is right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How tight should a slim fit tshirt actually be /fa/
>>
>>11391114
in your case not tight at all
>>
>>11391114
looks horrible. r u trans?
>>
you have the body of a woman. consider transitioning or being gay
>>
>>11391114
>those hips
just get a pair of fake tits and I bet you could make bank on a tranny camsite
>>
File: bc3_shirt.gif (8 KB, 195x210) Image search: [Google]
bc3_shirt.gif
8 KB, 195x210
>>11391114
as a wide-hipped twink faggot I can tell you many men and woman do admire and thin waist and wide hips. However middle aged men who played sports in high school, closeted bi-sexual men, and bros (all same thing btw) will hate you because "HOW DARE ONE NOT WOMAN TRIGGER THOUGH OF WOMAN! D:<". THAT IS if attracting the hawtie totties with a hot bod like flies to a bright light is what you're going for at least. otherwise, if you're asking what's more FORMAL or what's more SOCIALLY RESPECTABLE for elbow-rubbing material you have very little to worry about in the way of how well it suits your frame. (i'm a little put-off that no-one asked what you were going for, just saying, not all /fa/ are gunning for THE SEX and, really, average people can usually find action well enough as it is this perfectionism of "whoops X too Y go back to character creator and hit randomize again please and reask on a new game file" is pointless)

imo you want to avoid tight creases like that at all costs with T-shirts so moderately baggier or in a material that won't do that like the stretch workout shit everybody's wearing now, and for dress shirts (highly recommended bwt) they should hug your waist just a little looser than the shirt in that pic but consider cuts, ways of wearing them, pants, and ways of tucking them in that don't make your hips look more flared. If you wanna be masc I suggest diagonal lines that point downward inwardly and up outwardly, like this:
\\\\\/////
\\\\\/////
\\\\\/////
it'll puff your chest and shoulders out and minimize your hips. be careful to clean up your crotch and belt buckle area tho because a lot of attention is going to get drawn there.
>>
>>11392510
>many ugly/desperate women admire the thin waist and wide hips, men admire it on women becaused it's natural.

you made a mistake
>>
>>11391114
you look like a tranny gain some weight dog you look disgusting
>>
>>11391114
THIS NIGGA ACTUALLY PINCHING THE SHIT AT THE BACK TO MAKE IT LOOK TIGHTER AROUND HIS GIRLISH FRAM CTFU!!!!
>>
>>11392510
nigga u gay
>>
>>11392510
Women like an upwards tapered, toned, fit male body. I've never met a woman who likes a slim waist and wide hips on a man.
>>
>>11393226
hahahhahah what the fuck
why the fuck do these gross trannies keep posting their pictures on /fa/ why don't they have their own board yet?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.