[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when wallet chains officially became the accessory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: darkdron-fw16-02-960x640.jpg (115 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
darkdron-fw16-02-960x640.jpg
115 KB, 960x640
where were you when wallet chains officially became the accessory of fashionable early trend adopters
>>
dude irony lmao
>>
>>11390970
like, 9-10 years ago
>>
File: wallet-chains-highsnob-01.jpg (289 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
wallet-chains-highsnob-01.jpg
289 KB, 960x640
>>11390976
>he doesn't understand cycles
>>
File: tumblr_nt5t3is3sj1rhqumko1_400.jpg (95 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5t3is3sj1rhqumko1_400.jpg
95 KB, 400x573
>>
>>11390970
>>11390970
very, very qt grrl
>>
File: 1408205851132.jpg (222 KB, 878x878) Image search: [Google]
1408205851132.jpg
222 KB, 878x878
I remember when I was a teenager and noticed that all the cool kids had chain wallets, but was such a poorfag I couldn't get one, and wouldn't have known where to get them anyway, so instead I bought a meter's length of chain from a hardware store and wore that on my jeans.

Good times.
>>
>>11392052
I used to run a dogtag chain through my belt loops, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>11390970
I know these looked too highschool to me four years ago when I was actually in high school, but i have literally been in a coma for 2 years since and it's possible it's become trendy without notice mine. I always just assumed they'd climb their way down the grades instead of up.

they're really cringey for me tho. if they're put on an outfit that isn't punk enough to match they look like trihard pleb shit, and if they're on an outfit that IS punk enough then the whole fit looks like trihard shit. while there IS a place for dressing really fucking edgy casually in public wallet chains are not the kind of edgy that looks good like that imo
>>
>>11392308
this /fa/g, same person, i'm them

>>11392052
>>11392061
oh yeah i did that in middle school it was a pocket watch. too many people complimented me on it so i stopped wearing it. actually considering this maybe this is REALLY cool now and it only cringes me because I'm a fucking counter-culture hipster.
>>
>>11392052
Actually laughing here.

I was too fucking lazy to jump onto any trends, and came from a rural town in the 90's, so they never really saw too much 'trendy' shit.

The only thing i distinctly remember doing that was seen as odd by other people, was wearing flared boot cut jeans around the mid 90's. Not like jynco's or anything either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.