[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fa/gs, /b/tard here. I don't care about fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450576840804.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1450576840804.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Hello /fa/gs, /b/tard here.

I don't care about fashion too much. I appreciate well made clothing and purpose built apparel but I don't care much for fashion as it is.

That being said, I like me some hipster chicks. I mean I guess they are hipster but I don't even really know because fuck it. Anyway, I need to appeal to the type of chicks I like despite not giving a shit because I live in a vain city full of vain city competing against a lot of other douches.

Where do I go for the "I want to attract hipster chicks" starter pack? Mid-tier money is generally acceptable and more if its going to last years. I live in Canada.
>>
>>11386631
ll bean
>>
>>11386631
its not fashion that you need for that. go to goodwill and buy some ugly shit fitting $5 jeans and polo and birkenstocks. You need to get acquainted with modern day faux-hipster music like Vampire weekend and really get into the self-hating white male spirit. Browse tumblr for a month and I think you'll be good if you put some back into it.
>>
UrbanOutfitters and americanapparel probably maybe Idk lol
>>
Cop some lemaire on sale rn
>>
Anon, come on, you're better than that.
>>
Docs/vans, skinny jeans and flannel. Now listen to shitty indie music and get a sleeve tattoo of an anchor or something
>>
>>11386638
vampire weekend man. That is old. You gotta dig into your own indie scene. listen to college radio if you have good college radio. go to local shows and events. follow how they dress. its not hard if you have some money
>>
>>11386646
I didn't want it to come to this. I'm typically the least compromising of anyone I know but here we are.
>>
>>11386701
im fucking 31 man. I can compromise on my attire as I don't really give a fuck but I wont compromise on my music.
>>
>>11386631
>browsing /b/ unironically

Go back to your cancer cesspool

>>>/b/
>>
>>11386767
>im fucking 31 man.

just sit in a cafe reading mason and dixon with a beanie on
>>
>>11386631
>31 years old
>browses /b/
>getting laid
Pick 2

There is no way you're getting with girls. I just can't imagine a situation where those three things could go together.
>>
>>11387132
He's not. He's asking for advice from 4chan ' s fashion board to help him get laid.
>>11386631
Jesus dude. Just end it. You're depressing as fuck
>>
>>11386767
what the fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.