[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
style question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: summer rick owens style 0.jpg (111 KB, 940x1316) Image search: [Google]
summer rick owens style 0.jpg
111 KB, 940x1316
If you saw me wear skinny fit pants day after day, and suddenly I wore some extra baggy pants would it be in bad taste?
>>
>>11383164
if i ate an apple day after day and suddenly i ate a banana would it be in bad taste?

if i had to ask the internet for approval on every one of my actions and suddenly i thought for myself for once would it be in bad taste?
>>
>>11383164
changing your personal style is not relative to what is in good or bad taste. you should instead ask if you can pull off both skinny and baggy pants and if what youre wearing looks good and fits you.
>>
No one would probably care desu baka senpai.
>>
>>11383164
Yes. If you wear one cut of clothing you are only ever allowed to wear that one cut of clothing ever again for your entire life
>>
>>11383229
You guys don't get it? I just want to look like a "cool" person, I don't want to give off the vibe that I'm "into" fashion.

There's a difference between style and fashion.
Fashion changes often, style stays the same
>>
>>11383237
this whole thread is such b8
>>
>>11383364
Wasn't bait. People with notable style like Shia don't buy trends, he wears the same general stuff always. Cool people don't wear a completely different style every day, that confuses women and they'll think you're gay "fashionista"

that word induces cringe and it's best to avoid
>>
>>11383573
you have no idea what trend, style, or fashion means
>>
>>11383575
I think i know

Shia boots is a trend he started from wearing them w tight jeans and chunky socks often. thats his own style

wouldnt work if he switched pants
>>
File: 1451436235679.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451436235679.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>11383164
Youre obviously a fuccboi based on what I skimmed in your posts.
Just do it and if anyone says shit just say you usually don't were the stuff out but around the house. Basicallymake it seem like youre not really changing anything just that your caring less about public appearances "comfy pajamas"/"lounge wear". I really doubt anyone will notice unless they are your close associates which in case you can just say youre trying to branch out your wardrobe to fit more styles of clothing..?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.