[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I have to take so much shit for only wearing monochrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1341634402961.jpg (22 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1341634402961.jpg
22 KB, 320x287
>mfw I have to take so much shit for only wearing monochrome
>>
>>11382017
Don't give a flying fuck, anon. You look great.also post fit.
>>
>>11382017
I can never take people's criticism of my dress seriously. The worst dressed humans I have ever met in my life are always the first ones to try and talk shit. This comes from a place of insecurity. They know they look like shit so they feel intimidated by someone who looks like they put effort into their appearance.
>>
>>11382017
lol no one notices my monochrome decisions at all anon, the only time I've gotten comments is when I went all black
>>
>not going all black every day
>>
is this 2011? you deserve it, shit's try hard as fuck.
>>
>>11382149
>try hard
l m a o
m
a
o
>>
>>11382017
>"are you going to go shoot up a school or something lol"
>>
>>11382017
>Try to add some color
>someone else is already doing the same style but with blue jeans
>literally all band shirts of this are black
>all your left with black and ugly brown, beige.
>>
>>11382238
>someone else is already doing the same style but with blue jeans
So?
>>
>>11382261
I'm probably stuck in highschool/kindergarden with this mentality, but Imagine a music scene and everyone goes black jeans and someone you know goes blue jeans and everything else in the music merch is black, so everyone is all black except her.

Jean only come in blue or black unless it's ugly earth tones that are also overplayed in the scene. If you wear blue jeans you'll look exactly like her. Yes i realize i sound like a faggot but it's true.
>>
buump
>>
im blessed i always dress in black and its well recieved
>>
>>11383785
>>11383288
We get it OP you wear monochrome. We don't give a shit, and yes they laugh at you behind your back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.