[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ underwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ck.jpg (36 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
36 KB, 700x700
What are alternatives to CK and Tommy underwear? Calvin Klein's fit has changed over the years and they've reduced the quality. Don't want to fill my drawer with Tommy boxers only.
>>
>>11377050
>Tommy
>>
>>11377050
Lucky Brand has some comfortable options. Lacoste is also a good option. I feel your pain as my drawer has slowly become controlled by Hilfiger.
>>
File: sup.png (309 KB, 720x918) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
309 KB, 720x918
>>11377050
>>
>>11377050
any cheap comfortable market boxers will do

it's not like girls are going to see you in your underwear anyway

and in the unlikely case they do, it won't make any difference at that point what underwear you have
>>
File: kermit.jpg (12 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
12 KB, 354x352
>>11377382
they got taken off the store reee
>>
>>11377398
Just because you're not getting laid doesn't mean everyone else isn't, Anon
>>
>>11377398
>it's not like girls are going to see you in your underwear anyway
>>
>>11377422
>What brand are those anon? Ew, that's a cheap brand. I'm sorry, you should leave, I can't do this after all
>>
>>11377382
Sild oud. Luckily they're permanent collection too. My friend has them and they're pretty chill. We can't get regular Hanes over here, but I'll guess they're pretty much the same product. They're also cheaper than CK and TH.

>>11377398
I walk around in boxers during the night and very early mornings. The brand doesn't matter too much. They need to be comfortable, good quality and be available in a dark navy or black color.
>>
>>11377050
CK feels like shit, the junk pouch is uncomfortable and the cotton is like 50 threadcount sandpaper.
>>
>>11377398
>going back to boxers

I don't think so. My junk likes having the support and not sticking to my leg. I also enjoy not having underwear up my ass.
>>
>>11377050
poorfag here but i love uniqlo's airism mesh boxer briefs
>>
>>11377422
Lmfaoo
>>
GET THE VERSACE BOXERS WITH THE GUCCI GOGGLES
>>
>>11377050
look for similar higher end brands and then when the SALE sets in, buy some 3 packs.

When I get ripped at the end of this month, I'll buy a 3 pack Calvins and maybe Armani/D&G or even more sexier shit like versace.
>>
>>11379646
>When I get ripped at the end of this month,
Steroids, delusional, or does ripped not mean what I think it means?
>>
>>11377050
>>11377050
bumperino
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.