[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im gonna apologize ahead of time because i feel like this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Im gonna apologize ahead of time because i feel like this is a dumb question.

I've really wanted to change my wardrobe recently and ive been gravitating towards a Palewave esq. kinda look. Unfortunately, i absolutely hate the fact almost every nice shirt ive ever seen in stores is translucent as fuck.

are there any nice shirts that are made of a thicker material that isnt see-through?
>>
>palewave
wew lad
lurk more
>>
>>11376976
What's wrong senpai?
>>
>>11376978
you fell for the meme
>>
>>11376976
I understand that not a lot of people like it, but i do. so if you cant help dont waste your time
>>
AsColour make nice shirts. Hanes Beefy tees are nice and thick and come in a ton of colours
>>
>>11377002
>dont waste your time
ur on 4chan
>>
>>11377006
I rethought this post. Hanes Beefy tees probably aren't the right cut for palewave, you'd want something with a looser fit
>>
>>11376972
Were do you get your shirts that are transparent? I've never seen anything like that around here.

H&M and Topman just realised a bunch of pale-earthtone shirts that are worth a buy. I got a pink one from Topman, that seems to be holding up well. Go for H&M for a looser fit and Topman for a slimmer fit since they designed it for that.

Also as much as people say that palewave is shit, remember that fashion is subjective, and anyone with the right vision can make any style look good. My wardrobe is full of norm-core, pale-wave and comfy-core and people have been giving me decent comments on waywt threads, as much as people say they hate it.
>>
REI and other outdoors brands have palewave as fuck colored tees in medium to thick cotton. also tall sizes.
>>
>>11376972
Thicker, higher quality t-shirts aren't H&M cheap. Asket is pretty good at €30 a pop.
>>
>>11377043
It's because it probably suits you by chance
I mean you've not really discovered your style, which is a difference between being trendy and fa. Soon it'll run out and people will ask why you're wearing things that was popular 2-3 years ago.
The reason people don't like it is because people choose it and think it'll suit them well because it's hot right now, the same way fat girls wear denim jackets and docs thinking it'll suit them as well as a more petite girl, same works for mom jeans in this case btw
You chose the palewave aesthetic off this site and soon it'll wear out not only on people around you but on yourself. You have to understand that there's a line between knowing your shit with yourself and knowing your shit with trends, which is pretty much the definition of /fa/.

For example, contrary to popular opinion asap rocky is pretty fa because he pretty much pioneered the fuckboy fits, which unfortunately is what all of fuccboi general wears. It looks good on him but not on others who choose to pick out what to wear from the internet.
Steve Jobs being another example, made a style for himself which stood out as him being the CEO of Apple. He perfected it to his unique position and personality.
Basically if you think you're effay by following some boys on a mongolian doll sewing imageboard that are telling you to dress in pale pink because it suits them, you're just not quite /f-a/
>>
Thank you all for the advice!

But if you were wondering, I've purchased two or three plain tees from Pac-sun and other similar stores. I will check out all options you guys listed
>>
>>11376972
YOU'RE FROM REDDIT I KNOW YOU ARE
>>
>>11378230
Lol ur from reddit nigger
>>
>>11378230
Did he ask this on reddit too?
>>
>>11378697
idk i jus wanted to say that. im the reason this community sucks dick
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.