[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this /fa/? http://goldxoxo.storenvy.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
Is this /fa/?

http://goldxoxo.storenvy.com/
>>
File: disgoostin.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
disgoostin.png
152 KB, 300x319
>Shilling your own brand on /fa/
>>
>dude let's do a cheap copy of raf simons and sell it to a bunch of clueless fuccbois lmao
extremely uneffay
>>
>>11376122
>implying this garbage is my "brand"

ha
>>
>>11376132
then why did you have to ask us if it was effay if you knew it was garbage
>>
>>11376143
Because a bunch of people on that Facebook talk about how "revolutionary" it is and it irks my autism so I needed to know from people who actually know what they're talking about. Sorry
>>
>>11376147
>using normiebook
>not simply posting pics
>hiding the inner Jew that you are

it's a rip off of older Raf, Undercover, N(N) and/or Japanese labels and pandering to impressionable Tumblr and Instagram fags. Nothing is 'revolutionary'. Everything looks copied. Now fuck off.
>>
>>11376122
I was going to do this though ;_:
>>
>>11376568
me2, lol. do you think it could work?
>>
>>11376576
I guess /fa/ probably wouldn't be as welcoming as some subreddits would. Depends on your design, I myself was going to try and hit up streetwear and hypebeast type subs and hopefully scoop some customers from there
>>
>>11376576
if you state clearly what you're doing and don't mind being called a fuccboi hack by 17 year olds online, you should be fine
>>
>>11376112
It would take me 5 minuets and a 5 year old to replicate your lame concept.
Fucking awful dude

this is /garbage/
>>
>>11376589
haha, yeah, i've tested some stuff, and the difference between reddit and 4chan is huge. don't get me wrong, I love 4chan, but when it's about trying to start something yourself, /fa/ is the worst. look at /lit/ for example, they have threads for writing all the time, and writing a book is an accomplishment in front of others.

>>11376627
I'm planning to do that, especially because I'm really trying something different with branding and stuff like that.

thanks for the replies, though
>>
>>11376644
I barely get on 4chan anymore to be honest. Don't have time for all the stupid /pol/ race baiting and what not. Don't really use reddit though either besides video game and music news. I do wish that more boards were like /lit/ . Another good example is like /toy/ where people love to share their hobby with eachother. Unfortunately /v/ was ruined, then /tv/ and now it seems like /fa/ is on the fast track too. Leave me very little reason to come back here often
>>
>>11376112
I would cop the T
>>
>>11376644
Honestly, if your brand was tasteful and high-quality, I don't think the genuine users of /fa/ (i.e not the shitposters) would really have any problems with it.
Starting a brand, though, you probably won't be able to get high-quality unless you invest a tonne, so...
>>
This makes me sad because I know the guy who owns this brand and he's genuinely a really nice dude. I'm also a part of that fb group he's a part of and desu it's better than most of what's in there, granted the output of that group is pretty terrible.
>>
>>11378127
this

people should stop posting shit on here bc it's an anonymous forum and people will roast anything
>>
>>11376112
silhoette of the sweater is pretty nice.
source on what sweater they printed on?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.