[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the sticky says not to buy clothes from Doublju. Have any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: grill.jpg (107 KB, 881x1152) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
107 KB, 881x1152
the sticky says not to buy clothes from Doublju. Have any of you bought clothes from double jew/ seen any other anons complain about crap they got from them?

they have some really nice looking clothes, and i cant find any desireable alternatives, so, i might have to give them a shot.

also, to make this /fa/ related, how many dicks can i fit in my ass?
>>
yr gonna regret it

its up there as not to buy for a reason
>>
and you post got hirls that give me bLueBaLls from no fap on /fa/, why?
>>
>>11376093
Doublju is for skinny asian twigs. Im a 5'6, 105lb asian and they'd still be too tight for me. I tried them out, and I only use them for cheap cosplay alternatives and they last a week of light use.
>>
File: 1459561672577.jpg (80 KB, 900x635) Image search: [Google]
1459561672577.jpg
80 KB, 900x635
>>11376151
wow. thanks man

>>11376138
and thank you

>>11376145
and...

oops?

just fap anon, no one is watching
>>
File: 3624462363246.jpg (606 KB, 896x2444) Image search: [Google]
3624462363246.jpg
606 KB, 896x2444
>>
File: fa sticky.jpg (3 MB, 1800x5000) Image search: [Google]
fa sticky.jpg
3 MB, 1800x5000
>>11376190
why is it different on the current page?..hasn't been updated yet?
>>
>>11376217
The sticky hasnt been updated since 2013. You can always edit if you want, but the sticky's kinda timeless and is just to help newfags get on their feet.
>>
File: larissa hofmann is so hot.jpg (42 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
larissa hofmann is so hot.jpg
42 KB, 533x800
>>11376153
>just fap anon, no one is watching
Took this literally and broke my Christianity... may do it again but it gets messy!
>>
>>11376151
really? the stuff i bought was waaaaay too big desu
>>
>>11376093
Who's the semen demon on the right?
>>
Double jew is that Chinese stuff right? I have some stuff I bought off eBay from chinese sellers with the label double jew, the clothes are fucking nice mate, but good luck getting your correct size, since everything I order is sized differently, I'm a XL in China cause they are tiny, in UK I'm a medium, some things from there come small some big. Weird.
>>
Good luck OP. Don't forget to post a pic of your fit when the stuff arrives so you can be added to the infographic in the sticky and we can all have a good laugh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.