[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glasses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What are effay glasses? I have these Ray Ban readers right now but I don't really like them too much. Thanks :)
>>
>>11375999
what do i have to do other than be white to get this?
>>
how do you guys feel about wearing glasses despite not needing them

they look cool as fuck and they're so many different kinds. they add a cool aesthetic that's not really similar to any other piece of clothing.
>>
>>11375999
That raped face.
>>
>>11375999
Who is this anal aficionado?
>>
>>11376239
I wear glasses to actually see, though I'm nearsighted so I don't wear them 24/7, I've always though of glasses as an accessory and love seeing different people wear different types and change them up daily to compliment an outfit, I don't really care if you need them to see or not, glasses are just cool to me.
>>
>>11376239
I have to wear glasses to see, I'm bitter about people who have good eyesight. If people wear them please have lenses in
>>
>>11376239
anyone with half a brain will notice the complete lack of refraction and judge you based on the fact you're basically wearing medical equipment because you want to build a personal "'"'look"'"'
>b-but it's fashion
it's a step up from wearing a bandage, eye patch or crutch, but that's it
>>
>>11376239
Have you gone to see an optometrist? I didn't know I had shit vision until I put on a pair of glasses, it was like experiencing a new level of High Definition.

That being said, you would like a poser if you try to wear something that you don't need. If you're going to buy fake glasses then make sure the frame isn't cheap looking and also get some anti-glare lenses.
>>
>>11376239
If you really persuade yourself that your eyesight is diminishing, it might just happen.
>>
File: 908.jpg (76 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
908.jpg
76 KB, 600x608
>>11375999
Oliver Peoples, Garrett Leight, Moscot, Barton Perreira, and Cutler and Gross.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.