[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to grow beard >make it 3 weeks in >end up shaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 936full-jake-gyllenhaal.jpg (522 KB, 908x1126) Image search: [Google]
936full-jake-gyllenhaal.jpg
522 KB, 908x1126
>decide to grow beard
>make it 3 weeks in
>end up shaving it off cause can't stand the itch
>repeat every 6-8 months

Every damn time. How do you beard-bros do it? I'm beginning to question whether it's even worth it or not.
>>
personally it's a toss up between aggravating my skin by shaving daily and still having a five oclock shadow or having an itchy neck for maybe like five days. i think mine grows pretty fast though.
>>
>>11375576
neckbeard oil
>>
Deal with it, scratch your chin a lot, eventually it stops.

I haven't close shaved in years but i did the same thing when I first was experimenting with facial hair. Keep it clean and when it gets long brushed and oiled and it shouldn't itch ever again.
>>
If you really want to grow one, you have to stick it out and let it grow. Through the itching, through the awkward phases, all that. Every guy should attempt to grow a beard at least once in their life. And, yes, beard oil may be a meme but it really does help the itching and softens it a bunch. Also, in before the baby face brigade storms in to ruin the thread.
>>
Not OP, but I have a bottle of beard oil. How do I apply it?
>>
>>11375576
get a job on an oil rig and forget your razor. get ashore and realise you dont want to shave anymore. thats how i did it
>>
>>11375576
um the itching stops you know? deal with it or stay a little bitch forever.
>>
just do it. i'm muscling through a fucking standalone mustache like a fool, you should be able to power through a beard.

3 weeks deep atm
>>
>>11375576
never had that itching everyone talks about, even when I shave and it grows back, my beard is really soft though
>>
I had a beard for two years and if you are going to get a product I recommend getting a beard shampoo with the oils in it as opposed to just getting beard oil.

I just thought putting oil in your beard and just leaving it in was gross sounding.
>>
>>11375765
put it on your hands and brush it into your beard make sure you work it in to your inner hairs
>>
does beard oil works? I have a beard like OP pic, have thick hair and itches a lot
>>
never really had itching
just did light maintenance until it grew out nice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.